Chapter 25

*2:57am*

Derek eventually wandered back into the loft, opening the door quietly when he heard Isaac asleep on the couch in the main room. He walked to the kitchen getting himself a glass of water when Isaac began to shuffle on the couch.

"Derek?" He whispered half asleep.

Derek turned around looking at Isaac who was now sitting up on the couch rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, it's just me." Derek whispered putting his glass down in the sink.

"What time is it?" His beta asked standing up with a stretch.

"3-ish, head to bed, you have school in five hours." Derek responded and Isaac nodded, the two of them both heading towards the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked softly looking up at his alpha.

"I will be." Derek responded and Isaac nodded again walking into his room as Derek quietly walked into his room trying not to wake you.

But, you were already awake and you moved over slightly in bed smiling at him as he took his jeans and shirt off, crawling under the covers next to you.

He put his arm around you as you rested your head on his shoulder with your arm on his chest.

"Look y/n I've had a lot of time to think and I realised I never had the chance to apologise to you for what I said that night in the car park when I got released from Deucalion. I am so sorry for saying what I did and putting you through that, I love you." Derek began to say.

"Derek, you don't have to-" you tried to say, but he shook his head.

"I said some hurtful things that I will never forgive myself for but I love you y/n. I love how you don't take shit from anyone even me, I love your smile, I love the way you always have to fiddle with something like your triskele necklace and even the way you grit your teeth when your mad. I love absolutely everything about you and I am beyond sorry." He apologised and you couldn't help the huge smile on your face as you kissed him.

"I love you too."

*6 months later*

"I don't like this plan." Derek said leaning on the table looking at the map with the rest of the pack.

"You don't like anything." You commented rolling your eyes causing Stiles to laugh.

"Well, I like my cars and you." He responded and you stared at him not sure what to say since you were expecting a sarcastic stupid answer.

"Well, we need to pick a plan because the sun is going down which means the full moon is coming up." Lydia announced folding her arms.

"The hellhound only comes out during the full moon." Allison added nodding at Lydia. "This hellhound has taken a liking towards Lydia and doesn't want to hurt her for whatever reason, we can use that against it."

"Well, if we want to find out who it is and stop it from burning the town down, we have to do it tonight." Scott said and everyone nodded.

"Then we follow this plan." Chris said speaking up for the first time and gesturing towards the map.

"We know the hellhound always comes to the Sheriff station and to this point at the preserve, we will set up a trap at each location. With the mountain ash from Deaton someone at each location will have to be ready to quickly trap the hellhound while the others are used as bait to lour it in. If we sight the hellhound at the station someone radios the others at the preserve and they come straight to the station and visa versa." Chris instructed.