Where the Hell is she?!

Kou teleported back to the mansion to be seen by Azusa.
"Kou..why are your clothes wet?" Azusa asked.
"Ehm......because I was chasing a cute cat!" Kou said. Of course this was a lie. Azusa wasn't that stupid to not know that it was a lie. Seeing that he wanted to avoid the subject, Azusa just nodded and went to his room.

---
"I'm gonna kill you two!" Ayato growled as Yui ushered him to stop. While Yui was in the Tsukinami manor, Carla and shin drank from her. A lot.
"Ayato-kun. Calm down..." Yui said.
"How the Hell can I flipping calm down?!" Ayato shouted.
Yui flinched and was pulled aback by Laito.
"Now now Bitch-Chan, let us do the talking.~" Laito said as he pulled Yui to the other brothers.

They were in the tree manor and Shin felt something wrong.
"Where is shorty?" Shin asked.
"Kazumi? She's in her room." Yuma answered.

"Are you sure? I can't hear any heartbeat except that blood bags." Shin said.

Everyone's eyes widened as they realized that Kazumi was gone.
"Where the Hell is she?!" Shin growled as he asked Kou.
"Kou. Do you know where she is?" Ruki asked.
"Can't you smell her scent?" Shin asked.
"Kou. YOU know where she is?" Shin asked.
"She.... escaped. And I helped her." Kou answered.
"Why!?" Shin asked.
"Why do you Care anyways!? You guys wanted Neko-Chan to leave because she's a MONSTER right!?" Kou shouted. The grip on his neck loosened and he fell down. Azusa lended him and a hand and stood up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I never wanted her to go away! In fact, I like her!" Shin regretted his words as he covered his mouth.

"You like Neko-chan?" Koh asked ans Shin nodded.
"Why wouldn't  I like her? She's cute, she's nice, she's at least kind to me, and she.....she's the person I only told my secret to.." Shin said with a faint pink on his face.

Shin had his head down as she went towards the main door.
"Shin, where are you going?" Carla asked.
"I'm going to find her." Shin said and disappeared.

"You didn't tell your brother about this?" Reiji asked.
"Why would I? Shin has taken a like to the girl." Carla answered.

"Kazumi is what?" Everyone stood there frozen as Karlehinz entered the room. The atmosphere was intense.

"Father." Reiji said.
"Why did you all lie to her." Karlheinz asked with venom. The brothers didn't know how important Kazumi was.

The brothers were in guilt except for Kou and Shin as Karlheinz had his hands on his head.
"I gave the responsibility to  you twelve to take care of her..." Karlheinz muttered.

"Why is she so important to you? You've never treated anything important except that Eve and Adam project." Ayato said.
"Because.." Karlheinz was out of words. HE can't say it. 

Just as Karlheinz finally plans to explain-

__---__
"Cordelia! Beatrix!" Christa hurriedly went into the living room where Beatrix can be seen reading a book. 
"Christa-"
"We NEED to go now! Where's Cordelia?!" Christa asked.
"She followed you, knowing that she's stubborn as ever."
"Ah shit."
"Watch that tongue Christa.." Beatrix said as she stood up. Christa grabbed her hand and ran out of the cozy cottage and towards the door that led to the secret garden.

As they got in the Tree manor, they saw Cordelia standing there, unseen by the brothers.
"Mom..?" Subaru was shocked as he could see his mother standing there, holding no ones hand.
"Christa..." Karlheinz stood up. Cordelia looked at Christa. 
"Christa, please." Christa nodded as she touched Cordelia's shoulder, making her visible to the brothers that had shocked forms.

"What the fuck?! How the hell are you alive?!" Ayato went towards Cordelia to strangle her, but his hand went through her.
"Simple. We're not. Except Christa." Beatrix appeared visible, making Shu and Reiji jaw drop.
"Hello. Asshole." Beatrix annoyingly greeted the vampire king.
"He-"