Relax

"Wait. Where's everyone?" I asked as I wandered around the house. I know that Shin and Carla wouldn't be here today but where are the others?
I passed a room which was open. Curious, I went in. Shuu was asleep on the floor, his music blasting off. I went near him, kneeling. Before i could say anyrhig, his eyes opened, revealing blue beautiful orbs.

"What are you doing lewd girl?" He asked smirking. I blushed and sighed. "Did you see everyone? They're not here today."
"Oh.....I don't care." He suddenly disappeared, making me annoyed. I stood up and looked around his room. It was clean. Wait, who did he share rooms with? I forgot. I shrugged and left the room, closing the door behind me as I went to the kitchen. Feeling hungry, I started to make some steak. The fresh and juicy aroma filled my nose as I placed it on a plate.

I got a knife and fork and just got some water. I sat down. Before I could eat the stabbed piece, someone else eats it. Shu. I glared at him as his opened eye looked at me.

"It needs more sauce to the flavor." I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to eat my food. He sat down beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I sighed, knowing that I couldn't be more uncomfortable with him leaning on my shoulder while I eat.

After eating, I felt the weight on my right shoulder was gone. I looked at my right and Shu was gone.

_Time skip_

The brothers entered the living room. "Hey! What were you guys at?!" I asked while smiling. "Nothin'." Ayato answered avoiding eye contact. I greeted the others as well but it seemed that they all didn't want to look at me. "SO, I'll just go to my room..." I said and went to my room. Once I got there, I sat down on my bed. I sighed deeply and lied down as I took one pill that is supposedly going to help me recover my memories.

=Dream=

I was in the middle of a crossroad. I looked around to see a woman and two boys walking towards me. I could only see what they're wearing but I couldn't see their faces as they got closer. They were wearing black clothes. The woman was carrying a black umbrella while the two boys went tow- They passed through me. The young boys were crying. "Kazumi.." The woman cried as my eyes widen. I looked behind me to see a small coffin. I went towards it and found a younger version of myself. Dead. The younger me had short blonde hair until her shoulders. She was wearing a white dress with a smile shown on her face. I covered my mouth. What is this? This..is me? I looked behind me to see no more people. The boys were gone so was the woman. As I looked again at the coffin, the dead girl was sitting up, her red eyes glaring at me. Her eyes soon softened as she stepped out of the coffin. "Y-you can see me?" I asked and she nodded.

"You can't remember anything can't you?" She asked and I replied. "I guess so, well I can remember some." She nodded again and held my hand. "Listen to me, whatever happens, NEVER let go of my hand, understand?" I nod and she starts to walk, her hand never leaving mine. We start to enter places. We set foot on a park that was old and abandoned. As we walked towards a blue orb, I heard a creak coming from the swings. I paid no attention to it as I walked beside my younger self. I could hear footsteps, branches being stepped on, someone laughing. I panicked. She stops into a halt and I raise an eyebrow to look at her. She smiles at me. "Relax." My breathing become steady and then we began to walk again. The noises were now gone as we entered an abandoned school. She faces me. "This is for now. Come back to the next dream. Someone wants to wake you up." She giggles and I smile at her.

=End of Dream=

"Oi! Shorty!" I suddenly sat up, hitting the person me with my head. I opened my eyes to see Shin holding his head. "Darn you.." He growled. His eyes widen as he looked at me. "Did you have a haircut of something?" He asked. "A hair cut? Why?" My eyes widen as I see my reflection from his glasses. My hair was a lighter shade, more like gray and my eyes were pure red. My hair was now until my elbows.

"I don't know." I shrugged at him. "Anyways, you've been sleeping for 5 hours now." "5 HOURS?!" He nodded as he looked at me surprised. "Yeah, I got back and wanted to wake you up but you wouldn't and it's been 5 hours." He answered me. "Why did you want to wake me up anyways?"

I ask him as I get some clothes from my drawer. "Well, the brothers have been acting strange lately, you know why?" He asked. "I don't know, since they got home a while ago, they didn't want to look at me." I answered him as I pushed him out of my room. "I'm gonna be taking a bath." I said and slammed the door, locking it next. I could hear him growl a bit.

After taking a bath, I got into my casual wear and went downstairs to see Subaru in the living room.

"Subaru-kun!" I waved and he looked at me. "What?" He asked. I smiled and took his hand. I dragged him to another garden. "Woah, what's this place?" He asked. The place was lit up by the moonlight and there were fireflies everywhere. Flowers were everywhere.

"I wanted to show you this, you love gardening right?" He looked at me with sparkles and excitement filling his eyes as he nodded.
"Don't tell anyone about his. It's a secret okay?"

=Hi. So yeah. I finally updated. Thank you for reading this book and for having this patience with me. I have a quiz on tuesday T_T. BUT DO NOT FRET! XD I will updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL (pls vote) XDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    -----MISTY