Crash

You guys know what'll happen.

---
"Why will you send her out tomorrow?" Laito asked.
Ruki sighed and turned on the t.v.
"For the weather report, we advice all citizens to stay at home and don't come out.
A large thunderstorm is heading in this town and its affecting other parts horribly-" The reporter was cut off as the t.v. shows static.
"A storm? That's bad." Yuma said.
Everyone was acting as if everything was normal. Unfortunately, Kou wasn't feeling the same way.

"Hey guys I'll check up on Kazumi."
"Oi, let her. Maybe she cried herself to sleep like those girls do." Yuma answered.

Kou shrugged and teleported to Kazumi's room, just in time to see her jump off the window.

"N-neko-Chan!" Kazumi's eyes widen as she saw Kou.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
Kou's eyes widen as he noticed her red face. She was crying. And it was all because of them.

"A-aren't you supposed to leave tomorrow?!" HE exclaimed in a whispered voice.
"So what if I live now? None of you will care any-" Kazumi wasn't able to finish her sentence as Kou pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry! I know it was just almost two months that we spend our times together but I don't want any of this either... I don't know what's gotten up to their minds but-" Kou paused as he received a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry Kou-kun..If it is for the best, then I'll leave.. Please tell Yui-chan that she's safe from me now.." Kazumi gave a sad smile which almost brought Kou to tears. But as a breve guy, he stopped those tears and came up with an idea.

"Why don't I at least help you out?" Kazumi agreed and Kou teleported both of them outside of the tree manor. It was raining hard.
"You should go back now Kou-kun, they must've been suspicious now." Kou nodded and instantly forgot the weather report as to the rain being not that strong.

Kou waved and hugged her one more time before teleporting back to the manor. 

Kazumi stood quiet as tears cascaded down her face. She walked slowly, avoiding the slippery and muddy land. Almost near to civilization, a nearby truck loses it's balance on the slippery hill as it hits Kazumi. Kazumi's body flies off to a lake nearby, her head hitting a riock making her unconscious. The driver was fortunately alive due to the airbag. Knowing he knocked someone, he immediately called the police.

------

The brothers were casually doing their things when the T.v show Yuma was watching changed into a sudden breaking news.
"Sorry for interrupting your shows but recently, a man who drove a truck nearby the town of Ereve, crashes onto the tree." Another screen shows a man who was presumably the driver.

"I am so so sorry. T-there was t-this girl... and I was drunk....And then My truck's brakes wouldn't work.....then I hit her..." The driver said. He was on the state of being traumatised as he stuttered out words.

Kou had a guilty look. 'I know I don't believe in their God, but please, let my neko-chan be safe.'

-----

"How unfortunate.." The man in a cloak said as he was walking back to a place with Kazumi carried by him. "Such girl..is going to fall in my hands."

  The man got in his manor. He placed Kazumi down on the sofa and raised his right hand.
After doing so, a butler appeared.
"You called me sir?" The man nodded. "Make some food, and tell the maids to get change her into clothes I prepared." The butler nodded and instantly disappeared.

--Dream--
There...was this girl with blue eyes and yellow hair. She looked so blurry. My head hurts. Wait, who am I and...where am I?
I felt someone grab me.
"Darling...."
---End of Dream--

I bolted up to see a man, his hand on my shoulder.

"Uhh...WHO ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL IS YOUR HAND ON MY SHOULDER?!" I shouted in defense. I mean, even though I don't know this person, he may be a stalker or what or maybe A KIDNAPPER.

The man flinched and then chuckled. "I should've expected that reaction of yours..haha." He looked at me and I swear I know those red eyes of his.
"Don't you remember me?" He asked.

  "Uhh...No..?"
"Why do you seem not so assure of your answer darling?"
" DON'T CALL ME DARLING." I yelled at him while cringing at the nickname.

He sighed at me. 

"I can't believe you could just forget your own childhood friend." After he said those words... Images appeared in my head. A little version of him and me playing in some place..

"Okay fine. I believe you." A smile formed on his face.
"But I don't trust you yet." From a smile, it became a pout.
"Fine, but follow me. Let's eat dinner." I stood up and felt a comfortable dress.

WAIT A DRESS. AND IT'S PINK> TOO PINK.
"WHO CHA-" I paused as I felt a glare. I looked at the man and saw that he was glaring at me.
"Stop Complaining and get yourself in the dining room this instant." I gulped and stood quiet as I walked behind him..
We finally reached the dining room and I knew those cliche parts so I just sat beside him so he wouldn't get mad at me. 

I just looked at my lap and saw from the corner of my eyes food place in front of me.
I felt a nudge and I saw the man already eating.
"Eat." He told me and I took the fork and knife as I sliced the meat slowly.

The night continued as we both ate dinner. The man told me to follow him and I did. We ended up in a blue room and then he left without saying a word.

I sat on the mini sofa found in the room and sighed. IS he really my childhood friend? I mean, he said he knows me but he didn't tell me his name nor mine. He could probably notice me forgetting these but aside from these, I seem to be forgetting something.

And that something is important to me.