Heh... They didn't

"Oi! Kou! Don't do that."
Kou kept laughing.. until he noticed something from me.
He suddenly touched my back and i flinched.
"Bug-chan has a scar?" I froze as i tried to keep the pain in. For some reason, the scar on my back hurts. Owwie.

That reminded me, I'm wearing a gothic like dre-
"Ow." I felt his hand go from my back to the back of my neck, tracing the scar.

"Woah.. That's a.... big...scar...." I saw Azusa also touch the scar.

"I-i'm very sorry but..please don't touch the scar. It kinda hurts."
"Where did you get this from?"
"I can't tell you." . 'I can't tell you, all those horrible memories will come back.'

-----no one's pov

Kou's eyes widen as he read Kazumi's heart.
'Horrible memories? Is she also from that orphanage? Nah couldn't be, only the four of us were saved. No one survived the-'
"Oi Kou! When someone's talking, atleast pay attention."

"What were you saying?"
Yuma sighed and hitted Kou's head
"Ittai! Yuma-kun! Wai!?" Kou whined
"He's Kou and the guy who's talking to Karlheinz is Ruki, he's the 'leader'." Yuma said while patting the girl's head.
"What happened to your legs?" Yuma asked the girl.

"I...just woke up from a coma, the doctors said that my legs were injured from a car crash before i ended up in a coma, I can walk....but due to the injury, blood will come out if i do that." Kazumi answered and sighed.

"Ms.Tac-Mukami." Kazumi faces Karlheinz and Ruki who were approaching the four of them.
"Hm?"
"Here. You should take these medicines if you want to try walking for awhile and the others are for helping you with your amnesia."

"Thankyou." Kazumi smiled. With her smile, Karlheinz chuckled and patted the girls head before leaving the mansion.
-----
"Azusa. Bring Kazumi to her new room. Yuma. Help with the girl's luggage.
"Hah? Why doesn't Kou help?!"
"He has a photoshoot today." Ruki said

"Aw~~ I wanna stay~ but, i shall return, Neko-chan~!" Kou kisses the cheek of Kazumi before twirling away.

"Ruki, are you sure he doesn't have any asylum records?"
"I am afraid he doesn't"
"Now let-" Yuma pauses as the two already walked far.
"Oi! Wait for me!" Yuma said as he ran, carrying the luggages
(If you guys are asking, 5 luggages)

"This....your new room, Kazumi-san" Azusa sais as he opened the door, revealing a blue and green room with some bookshelves and a queen size bed.

"Why the hell do you have five luggages?!" Yuma shouted.

"Gomenasai. I haven't even recall any memories yet Yuma-kun." The girl gave a sad smile.
"*sigh* So, can we leave you now?"
"Yes. Thankyou." Kazumi said as the two waved at her before closing the door.

"Hmm. I should take a bath first, then i'll take my things from my luggages."
Kazumi sighed before taking one pill.
-------
"Hey Ka-" Yuma's eyes widen as he sees the said girl putting books at a higher shelf with her tiptoeing.
The girl didn't notice Yuma as she sits back onto her chair and whines.

"Stupid pill. Won't even last for an hour." Kazumi pouts as she sighs.
"Here." Yuma takes the books and puts them on the higher shelf.
"Arigato, Yuma-kun."
"Come on." Yuma pushes the wheelchair.
"Where are we going to? Kazumi asks

"You'll see." Yuma answers

"Wait i'll just get something."

-------Kazumi's pov

"You like drawing?" Yuma-kun asks me as he stops the wheelchair under a big tree. He goes over the plants and gets a shovel.

'he must like gardening.'

"I guess so, seems like i'm good at it." I answered as i looked at two pages that already had drawn scenarios. The first one is a vineyard and the other one was a beach.

'I might draw this garden next' I told myself as I started drawing. Before i could even finish my drawing, it started raining.
"WELL JUST GREAT" Yuma shouted, stood up and went near me, getting cover from the big tree that became our roof.
"Nice drawing." He says
"Thanks." I said before adding some raindrops to the drawing.

I suddenly hear some chewing sounds. I glance at my side to see Yuma eating sugar cubes. He saw me staring at him.
"Want one?"
"Is it okay?" 'Wait, i've said this before'
.
.
.
"Yeah. Sure." He gave me a sugar cube and took another one from his pocket.

After awhile, the rain stopped. Yuma stood up and held onto the handle.

"Let's go inside."

"Mkay."
-----
Uhh.. hello people...hehe sorry for not updating the other day i mean months. Expect for the next chapter this monday or sunday
Thankyou again