Out

"Hello." The little blonde girl smiled at me. "So..uh..hi..again.." I greeted. We were back again in the abandoned school.

We held hands and continued to walk. We passed shadows. There were 'things ' that were crawling everywhere.

---

"Hi brat." I groaned at the nickname and looked at Yuma.
"What?" I asked.
He smirked at me as something fell on me.
It was tomato sauce. What in the world of gumball is going on!??!?!?!!.
"Why the he'll would you do that!?" I asked him and heard snickering and laughing.
I looked around and saw everyone. Shin and Carla were there too.
Shin was smili--no. He's grinning.

Helpless and fooled, I didn't mind them as I went in my room.
I took some meat clothes and got ready for a bath. I made sure no one could enter my room as I locked the bathroom door and the main door.

"I feel so useless." I muttered after finishing my bath. I wore my clothes and sat down on my vanity and started to brush my hair.
"And why is that?" I heard a voice and looked at the balcony. There stood a man with a hood over his head. The only Hong I can see was his glowing red eyes.

"Who are you?"I asked.
"Answer my question first darling." He said and walked towards me. My body suddenly froze and I couldn't move. His right hand caressed my cheek. Since he was closer I could see his face.

"Poor thing..." I hear him mutter. My eyes were wide. Who is he? Does he know me? Is he a part of my memory?
"I have to go now. Until we meet darling." He left a kiss on my forehead left by jumping off the balcony. WHO DOES THAT?! When I felt that I could move, I ran towards the balcony, leaning to see no more of the hooded man.

"Kazumi." I looked at my doorway to see Yui.
"Y-yeah?" I stuttered out. 
"Can I..Tell you....something?" She asked me as she fiddled with her hands, blush spread on her face.
"Sure. Close the door first though." I said and she nodded, closing the door behind her.
We both sat down on my bed.
"So-"
"Ihaveacrushonayatoandruki!" Dam.n it she spoke Too fast! Ughhhh.

"Please repeat it Yui. I couldn't understand a single word." I told her and she calmed down.

--later--

Yui and. I chatted. She ha d some things, I was in common with, and by common I mean her having crushes.

Hours later, we heard knocking. "Kazumi-Chan!~" It's Kou's voice. He called me by my name. I feel something twist.....

"Y-yeah?" I asked.
"Go to the living room!" Another voice. It was Subaru's. His voice seemed like it was more than annoyed. I have a really really bad feeling. After giving my response, I looked back to see no more signs of Yui. What the hell....
I got out of my room and to the living room to see everyone looking at me with judgemental stares.

They were all smiley a while ago.
"Hey guys, uhhh what's with those stares....hahaha...." I said awkwardly.

"Kazumi." I looked at Reiji
"Yes?"
"Where were you when we left a day ago?" He asked. "Well, I just stayed here with Shu-kun." I answered him.
"Wrong. Shu was with us." Ruki said.
"And since Shu was with us, what did you do while we were gone?"
"I cooked some food. That's all. Why are you guys questioning me?" I asked back.

"The day we left was the day A girl named Nami got killed."
"Whats that girl gotta do with me?" I asked.
"She was supposed to be our next sacrificial bride." Kou said, none of his cheery attitude shown. Why was everone acting this way?

"There was a knife found that had your fingerprint." My eyes widened.
"Where's  the knife?"

-------

The brothers stood quiet. They pretended to be the 'relatives' of the Nami girl because she had something with her.
"The...police just told us.." Azusa answered.
"So you're saying I murdered that Nami girl?"I asked.

They all shook there heads while silence took over the whole room.
"Oh.." so they think I'm a murderer.
"Wait. Where's Yui?" I asked.
"She's staying at the Tsukinami manor. Away-
"From me because you all think I'm a murderer."
"Kazumi." I looked at Ruki who still had his head looking at his lap.
"Please leave its manor tomorrow." This was a place I and Shin made, but I guess it doesn't belong to me any longer. I didn't  face them as I silently went back to my room. I got a small bag and place some of my belongings. I made a sad smile as I took a look at the secret garden from the window.

"I'm not going out tomorrow...

I'm leaving right now...." I muttered to myself as I remembered small memories of me having those small times with them whilst I was a six-year old kid.
I wish it was just like before...

Why didn't they trust me? I didn't murder anyone..I didn't do anything.....

Tears fell on my cheeks as I clutched a little picture I found not long ago. Alice was real.

I was Alice. Was.

----

The brothers stood silent.
"Kou-"
"Why do you want her to go away!?" Kou shouted as he stood up.
"She murdered. She's a murderer. Don't you see?" Reiji said.

"Don't I see?! My magic eye may have been not Woking but that doesn't mean I can't tell which is fucking which!" Kou answered.
"And why would you call her a murderer?! We also have been murderers for shit Damn sake! We've done worse. We killed innocent or not. We've killed just because of blood and now we just tell her to leave!?"

"Kou!" Yuma shaked Kou who was zoning out.

"Oh what?"Yuma sighed.
"Everyone has already left. You okay?" Yuma asked. Kou nodded as one bang covers his eye.

'I feel something bad is going to happen. I just know it.'