Shopping! It's gonna be real now!

Finally! We're gonna go shopping!
--,---

"Yui-chan! Let's shop together!" I said cheerfully
"Sure." Yui smiled.

"Remember, we have a budget on the amount of clothes we can buy."

"Yes."
"Ya whatever."
"Tch."
"Noisy."
"Okay."

---------At the clothing department--Girls
While Yui and I chose some clothes,Yui said.
"You know Kazumi-chan, this is the first time I've been away from the brothers."
"What do you mean?" Of course I know what she means. When I was 'trapped' in the bubble with 'death' himself, I saw Yui struggle to be free, even when Cordelia-san was unsuccessful in owning Yui's body.

"Well, This...I don't know how to explain it but, this is actully really my first time to shop with a girl."
"Huh? Why?" I just have to get along with her for awhile. No one will believe me and  what my coma had in store for me if I told them about it.

"Because, I used to live in a church, father didn't like it when I go out, so he's the one who bought me clothes." Yui said as she sat down on a stool.

"I see." I answered as I leaned on the wall.
"This...might be a weird question but..do y- nevermind." I said.
"What were you going to ask?"

-------

"What were you going to ask?"
"Oh it's..nothing, anyways why don't you try out that pink dress you're holding?" Kazumi asked as Yui nodded and smiled before entering the changing room beside them.

--Later

"Well that looks good on you."
"Really? Thanks." Yui answered as she closed the door to change back to her original clothes.

"How about you Kazumi-chan? Aren't you going to buy some clothes?" Yui asked.

"I already got some." Kazumi smiled as she showed Yui three t-shirts and shorts, and two dresses.

---

"That will be (Large ass amount)." The cashier answered.

"Here." Kazumi said as she payed the cashier.

"Thankyou for buying! Please come again!" The cashier waved at Yui and Kazuni as the two exited the department.

"Took you two that long." A voice sent chills down their spines.
"Sorry." Kazumi said as Yui followed after a stuttered 'Sorry".

"Follow me, we'll eat at a nearby Restaurant later. For now, you two help me find the triplets. Subaru is already waiting at the restaurant."
"Where are the others?" Kazumi asked.
"The halfbloods are attending Kou's concert."

"I'll go find Kanato-kun and Shu-san."
"Then we'll be finding Laito and Ayato." Reiji said as Yui nodded.

"We'll meet at the parking area later." Kazumi nodded as the two walked away.

"I'll go find Shu-ni- I mean Shu-kun first."
"That guy is hot! And cool!"
"I know right! Isn't he Shu Sakamaki!?"
'Popular. Hm..'
"Shu-kun?" As Kazumi went towards the outside of the Music shop, she sees Shu playing the viloin.
'It seems as if none could go near him...' Kazumi thought.

After the song played the people clapped then left the area. Shu placed the violin down and was shocked to hear a slow clap.
"You're great at Violin, Shu-kun." Shu returned her with a small smile before asking,
"Where are others?"
"Reiji-san and Yui are looking for Ayato-kun and Laito-kun, and the Mukami's are at Kou-kun's concert." Shu nodded.

"I see. I'm gonna go to the restaurant. That tableware otaku said we'd eat there."
"Okay, I'll go find Kanato-kun, see you later."

"Where to find Kanato." Kazumi tells herself as she walks around.
"SHUT UP HUMAN!"
'Neeveer mind. Found him.' Kazumi headed to the shop.
Candy shop. Oh what a happy day!