Doubts

"That's impossible! She can't possibly do that..." "Ayato-kun, she's a monster." Yui said and crossed her arms. The brothers were with a hooded person. 

"Fine, don't believe me. Until next time." The hooded guy said and immediately disappeared, leaving the brothers and Yui.
"I can't believe that she would do that.." Kou said sadly as he looked at his lockscreen wallpaper that had a smiling Kazumi with red cheeks.
"So you're telling me she really did that?" Kou shrugged. "I've been abusing my powers and Karlheinz told me that I can't use it for now, because it'll malfunction." Kou answered.

"So, until you get that powers of yours-"
"Will we tell Kazumi-chan?" Kanato interrupted Reiji while hugging his Teddy tighter out of confusion. "No. That man we hired must be telling lies." Ruki said and sighed.

She just recently entered their lives and now she's being told as a murderer.

The brothers were silent as they got home. Of course Shu wasn't with them. He was 'Lazy'. As they got in the living room, Kazumi gave them a warm smile.

   "Hey! What were you guys at?!" She asked. "Nothin'." Ayato answered avoiding eye contact. Kazumi greeted the others as well but it seemed that they all didn't want to look at her. "SO, I'll just go to my room..." She said and went to her room. 

"Oi, what the hell is happening here?" Shin asked as both he and Carla entered the living room. The brothers avoided eye  contact and went to their rooms.

Shin shrugged and decided to visit his little human. Once he got there, Kazumi was asleep. Shin got closer to her face and instantly, Kazumi woke up, hitting him.

--------
"Her hair and eyes...were different." Shin muttered to himself as he walked around
The forest, his floors stepping on the dry leaves that had fallen.

Shin sighed as he jumped up high and sat down a thick tree branch. He sighed again as he looked up at the moon. "Once its full moon, we'll get the Yui."

"Okay...nii-San."

------
"Hey Shin! What ya doing ?" Kazumi asked as she looked over to what Shin was reading. Shin scoffed as he stood up and left the library. Kazumi stopped smiling as she gave a small sigh. Pushing off the sofa, she picked up a book. She returned the sofa to its original place and began reading. After a while, she stood up and hid the book before going downstairs, putting a facade smile.

"Heya Subaru! What's that?" Kazumi asked as she pointed at what Subaru was hiding. Subaru blushed and hid the material before answering.

"I-its nothing of your business..." He stuttered and teleported elsewhere. Kazumi went to the next brother she saw. AZUSA.

"Azusa-kun!" Azusa held the knife hidden at his back as he gave a smile. "Kazumi-san...what..is it?" He asked. Kazumi noticed the blood dripping down his arm and immediately rushed back to a nearby cabinet to get some aid.

She got back to see Azusa still in the same place she last saw him.

-Kazumi-

"Azusa-kun, why...do you cut yourself?"
"I feel human."
"But why? How does pain make you feel human?"
Azusa sat there silent.

"Can I tell you something Azusa--kun?" He nodded.
"When...never mind. Don't cut yourself Azusa-kun. It's bad for you. There are other ways for you to feel human."

"Like..what?" He asked.
"Sharing hugs, kisses or bonding with your brother's."

"Kazumi....what's a kiss?" He asked and I couldn't help but squeal. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and replied.
"Thats a kiss on the cheek and this," I hugged him."Is a hug." I feel his arms wrap around me.