A Tree House

(Small A/N at the end)
As always, Kazumi went to the old bench she and Shin met. The brothers got suspicious, but they ignored it as they thought that Kazumi was a wanderer at times. As always, Shin sat there. Waiting for the human he now grew fond of.
"Sorry I'm late! I just took some things!" Kazumi said as she showed the bag she always brought.
"What's in there? I can't smell meat." Shin said as he pointed at her bag.
"Well, I decided something." Kazumi said as she pointed herself.
"Well, what?" Shin asked. Kazumi gave a smirk. She pulled Shin's arm and they ran towards the deeper part of the forest that was connected from the bench that leads to the theme park not too far.

Shin eyes squinted as he used his powers to make his eye adjust to the darkness. The forest gave a...bad vibe. it looked as if you were in a nightmare of darkness, even though, outside, it was still morning.

"Why are we here?" Shin asked. Kazumi released a sigh of relief as the bag holder broke, making the things...or....tools, fell onto the dark grass.
"Are those tools? What are you gonna do with those?" Shin asked as he raised an eyebrow, not knowing what the human was thinking. 
Kazumi chuckled before answering.
"Well, my friend...we..are..GONNA BUILD A TREE HOUSE-OW!" Shin hit Kazumi's head as she let's out a curse.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" Kazumi glared at Shin which made him glare back.
"A tree house?! Are you crazy? You can't do it here? Anyways...Trees here can't cooperate. They're to hard to be even cut down." Shin sai as a matter of fact.

"Hmm.. How about we try t-Wait....Yes! yOU AGREED INTO MAKING A TREE-" Shin covered Kazumi's mouth and said,
"One more 'Tree house' and I won't be helping you. Understand?" Kazumi nodded. Shin released his hand from Kazumi's mouth and said,
"First, we need a base, a tree that'll fit the tree house plan you want." Shin said and Kazumi nodded.
"There are a lot of really tall trees, so...how about that one over there? It might be dim but if we're able to reconstruct it, then, It'll look like a better hiding place."
"Why a hiding place?" Shin asks as he looks over the tree Kazumi pointed at.

"I feel...hmm..it's more like..MAGICAL." Kazumi said while making Jazz Hands. Shin rolled his eyes and flicked Kazumi's forehead before saying,
"I don't care about your shinanigans anymore. So pick up the tools you brought with you and bring it to the tree that you mentioned." Shin ordered and Kazumi Obliged. 
"What do you plan anyways?" Shin asked as Kazumi smiled.
"The tree house I'm actually planning for is actually an indoor one, you know, you use the trunk/inside of the tree as the room." Kazumi explained as Shin shrugged.
"But, it will take us three days approximately to do that, are you up for it?" Shin asked as Kazumi faced him with a triumphant grin on her face.
"Of Course!"

-----After three days

The Living Room

The Kitchen and Dining Room