Ereve(2)

"Wahh! This place is beautiful!" Kazumi said as Kou carried her out of the limo.
"It's quite refreshing and this is a really calm place to live in." Ruki agreed as he and Yuma
brought Yuzuki's chair out.

"Kazumi this is-
"My hometown. Right?"
"Yes." Karleheinz said as the thirteen of them went to a guy who was waving at them.
The guy has green eyes and brown hair. He's wearing a black blazer with white shirt under, pants and vans.

"Kazumi! Yo! Over here!" He continued waving at them as Kazumi's head ached for awhile then stopped.
"Ja..cob?" She asked.
"Yesh! She remembers me!" Jacob smiled gleefully as he ruffled  Kazumi's hair.

"Hi! I'm Jacob. Nice to finally meet this assholes sons." As he said this, Karlheinz slapped his back head.
"What the hell dude!?" Jacob faced Karlheinz.
"I'm not an asshole." He said, making Kazumi giggle.

"Whatever." Jacob said and told everyone to follow him.
Ayato was staring at Kazumi for some reason.
'Weird. She's weird.' Ayato thought.
The house that they are going to stay at was a simple two storey house. Beside it was a large farm, a pathway was connecting the two places.

"Come in." Jacob said and opened the door wide.
"How many rooms do we have Jacob?" Karlheinz asked as he sat down.
"Hmmm... about eight rooms i guess." Jacob answered.
"Why?" "That means some of you have to share rooms." Karlheinz said as he looked at the brothers.
----------
1- Ayato and Laito
2-Kanato and Reiji
3-Yuma and Azusa
4-Ruki and Kou
5-Shu and Subaru
6-Yui only
7-Kazumi
8-?????????????
-------
"Oi. Why is there one more room unoccupied?" Ayato asked.
"It's because it's a guest room. I assume that you are a guest of this house who uses that room, correct?" Reiji answered.
"Correct, Reiji-san." Jacob said and stood up from his chair.

"Now. The written numbers here-" Jacob points at the paper he wrote on and then upstairs. "-are the same numbers that are on each room. I guess you guys could go there and  rest for awhile." The boys nodded and went in their rooms.
"Hey Kazumi."
------Kazumi's pov
"Yeah?" I looked at him. He ruffled my hair and said,
"I'm gonna go now. I'm going to United States."
"Huh? Why?" I asked.
"I have a hotel there to take care of. I promise I'll visit." He said.
"Okay. Goodluck." I said. As he was out of the house i muttered.
"I guess he's really important to me." I sighed after.
"Do you need help?" Karlheinz asked me.
"No, thankyou." I said and took one pill.
"After you arrive in your room, please rest for awhile. Maybe you could even dream of your memories." He said
"How about you?" I asked him.
"I'm fine....thanks.." He muttered and started reading magazine under the coffee table.
---------
"We're going to what?!" All the brothers shouted.
"It's not that easy asking for help from others. Now, the owner of this house wants you all to help the farm."
"Aren't there any workers?"
"No."
"Then who is going to take care of Kazumi!?" Yuma asked.
"Decide on something. I need to go now." Their father suddenly disappeared.

"I cannot believe this. He would just leave us with this imbecile." Reiji muttered.

"Oi! Don't about Kazumi like that!" Yuma glared at Reiji.
"Where.....is.....Ka.zum...i?" Azusaz asked making all the brothers eyes widen.

---------------
"Where the fuck is that pipsqueak?!" Ayato muttered as he kicked a big tree, making something fall off the ground.

"What's this?" Ayato picked up three keys
The first key is silver with a red rose gem, the second key was a blue one with a bright yellow rose gem embended on it while the third was a black key with a Green rose gem on it.

"Weird." Ayato muttered to himself as he placed the three keys in his pocket.
"Ayato-kun.." He turned around to see Kazumi on her wheelchair, soaking wet. Even her wheelchair was wet. There were some dirt on her dress as she said.

"What are you doing here?" She suddenly coughed.
Ayato suddenly noticed the big lake beside them, as well as something in the lake.
"Cmon. We need to go. Everybody is looking for you." He held her wheelchair before teleporting them in the house.

The brothers were already there. When Kou saw Kazumi's state, he quickly rushed towards her.
"NEKO-CHAN!~~ WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Kou panicked. The others could care less as Ruki quickly went to his room to get a towel.

"Where did you find her Ayato?" Reiji asked.
"Somewhere near the lake." Ayato answered.
"There's a lake?" Laito raised an eyebrow.
"Oi! You worried us!" Yuma said as Ruki handed her a towel.
"What happened to you?" Yui asked.

"She can explain herself later." Ruki said

"Oi Azusa. Help me with this." The two brought out the wheelchair as Kou sighed in relief.

--------

The brothers were in the living room as well as Yui. Kazumi sat between Yuma and Azusa.
Kazumi was wearing brown shorts and a blue hoodie. A small towel was around her neck as she drank some hot chocolate.

"Mind explaining why you were suddenly gone and then you appeared here soaking wet with some dirt on your dress?" Reiji scoffed

"Well..when you guys were fighting over...something*cough*I asked if it was okay to go outside but...." She trailed off.

"But what Sis?" Yuma asked before popping a sugar cube in his mouth.

"Everyone ignored me...So I got out alone.. and when I rested on a apple tree, something pushed me."

-------
Kazumi sighed deeply as she remembered her dream.

'Food fight!!'
...'She's your new sister.'
...'want to try a sugar cube?'
...
..'Aya-nii'
..
.......'where are my parents? Did they hate me? What does does mom and dad look like? Who do I look like more?'.......

The girl shook her head as she laid down her bed.
She cried softly as she hugged a pillow.
'Is this really reality? If so...
.
.
..
....i don't like it'

-----
Sorry it's short. I've been working on another book I haven't published yet. Tell me if you guys want me to publish it.
Also,(Gosh. I NEVER talk this serious)
The reason why I don't update fast is because I read other people's dl fanfic. And I try to learn which word suits better to make the plot better.
So*bows head* Sorry for the wait!