dinner with the Sakamakis part 1

--------------(EDITED(5/6/17))
"father."

"I want you boys to take care of her."Karlheinz just disappeared after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So she's our sister.??" Kanato asked AS HE GAVE OFF A CREEPY SMILE

"This will be fun." Laito said as he winked at Alice.

"Well then everyone go to you rooms and Alice come with me i will show you your new room." Reiji said

"Okay."Alice said

All the brothers except Reiji teleported elsewhere as he motioned Alice to follow him. While on the way, Reiji gave some rules that were to be followed by her.
"This is your room Alice" Reiji said as he opened the door that leaded to Alice's room.

"Thank you" Alice said
"Please change and get ready because we will have dinner." Reiji instructed.
"Okay!" Alices nods happily as she enters her room and closes it after.

Alice takes a bath after and the, she wear a blue dress that reaches down to her knees with a big yellow ribbon on her waist. She wears a yellow headband and some doll shoes. Alice smiled at herself at the mirror as she heads down stairs.

She arrives at the main living room and she sees Shu sleep on one of the couches.
Since she still doesn't know the full length of the house, she decides to ask Shu. Alice pokes him and says,
" Shuu onii-san, Can you help me find the dining room?"

 Shu opens his eyes and points towards a big red door."There. That's the dining room."
Alice doesn't budge as she takes a look at Shu.

"What?"

"Are you not coming?" Alice asks as he holds his free right hand.

"Nah, i'll just teleport."

"Okay!"
Alice enters the dining room to see Reiji and Subaru already there.

"Reiji-nii-san, where are the others?" Alice asks as Subaru helps her on her own seat.

"The others are late. Especially my deadbeat brother." Reiji answers as he releases a deep sigh.

"Can I call those Idiots?" Subaru stood up as he opened the door leading to the living room.

"*sigh* Fine, you can shout. But, make sure not a single fragile thing gets destroyed, Or you will receive a punishment." Reiji says.

"OI! WAKE UP. REIJI, ME AND ALICE ARE STARVING SO GET YOUR ASSES UP!!!." Subaru shouts.

'SUBARU-NII USED EARTHQUAKE SHOUUUUUTT!"