○ENCOUNTER○

"And don't come back monster!" The old lady slams the door shut. I sigh. Are orphanages like this?
Hi there. I'm Alice. And I'm seven. I'm kinda alone since I dont know where my parent's are. One day, I just woke up beside a dirty garbage. All I know is that this mind of mine works like an adult. I kept on walking, the dress I wore was already dirty and torn. The old lady was mad at me. I dont know why. Is it because of this eye color changing something? I don't know.
"Shit shit shit!" I look ahead and see a guy with red hair and green eyes jumping high. A guy in all black kept following him, holding a dagger. Should I intervene? I know I should. Should I? Vampire being chased by a hunter. That dagger, it had a weird and poisonous smell. I know my eyes probably changed it's color. Because by now, a small glowing sword-more like a dagger, plunged through the hunter's heart. The hunter had his body on the floor, more blood seeping out. I walked towards the hunter and took my dagger.
"Oi!" Uh bye? I tried running but when I turned around, I hit something metal. And the darkness surrounded me.

--Ayato--
"What the hell.." I was dumbfounded. I was fighting this hunter when a dagger, a glowing one, plunges through him. And then a girl picks it up .
"Oi!" I called out. She doesn't look at me but runs, hitting the streetlight pole and fainting.
I should have avoided this girl but I picked her up and brought her into the mansion. Maybe that four-eyes knows what this is.