Childhood Friend

I woke up late. Great. The alarm clock on the nightstand was already eight. I stood up and fixed my bed when the door opened. A black-haired girl entered the room. Her messy hair covered her eyes and she was wearing a maid uniform.
She had clothes on her hands and she gave it to me.

"Kino-sama wants you to wear this." She told me and left the room, closing the door. I unfolded the clothes and saw a blue knee-length dress that had frills on it. Kinda simple. I decided to take a bath. After, I wore the dress and went downstairs to see 'Kino' asleep on the sofa. There were some bags under his eyes and his hair looked so messy. Since he's asleep, I can wander around for a while. I guess? 

The maid entered the living room as I was about to exit. I saw one of her eyes. It was glowing scarlet. "Hey...." She called out.

I raised an eyebrow and walked towards her. "Uh.." "Where are you going....?" She asked.
"I just wanna wander around." She sighed at me. "Then let me accompany you." I shrugged and she went ahead of me. Getting the gesture, I followed her and we ended up in front of a door. She opens it and lets me enter first. It was a library. 
"Please follow me." She makes me sit on a comfy sofa. I sit down and she heads to the corner of a shelf, pulling a thick dusty book. She hands me the book with the dust and suddenly coughs. Before I could ask her if she was okay, she gestures me to open the book whilst she sneezes on a hankerchief. I blow the dust away first before opening it. It was an album. It may be dusty but the pictures looked like they were taken care of.
There was a girl that had blonde hair and blue eyes on the swings beside a boy with copper rose eyes and grayish-black hair. They were both looking at the camera; the girl was smiling while the boy's smile seemed to be forced.

My head started to hurt. Pictures and memories were showing in my head. Am i starting to remember...

As I flipped through the pages,there was a woman with fading yellow hair and bright blue eyes smiling and there she held a small baby. The baby had bright blue eyes like her and there were little strands of blonde-gold hair seen. When I flipped onto the next page, there was some words written.
Lucy Tachibana married to Roy Tachibana
 Daughter is Kazumi  Luclilia Tachibana

I closed the album after recollecting some memories. "That Kino guy. So he was really my childhood friend."
"So you have doubted him?" The maid asked as she placed down a tray that consisted of a drink.
"Wait. How about you?" I asked as she handed me the glass. Orange juice. "I already finished mine." She answered me casually.
"Oh, I haven't told my name, I'm-" "Kazumi. I know." She cut me off. 'You know my name?" I asked her. She smile and nodded at me, "Yes, I do know you. Kino-sama told me that you've forgotten your memories." "So u.. Can I know your name?" I asked. " My name is Mys-- Scarlet. Yeah.. Scarlet." She has a real name. Yep. She's lying. I guess I won't force her.
"How long have you been a maid in here?" I asked. She looked at me with seriousness, and then she released a laugh.

"Was I mistaken?" I asked her and she nodded. "Well..half mistaken. I'm a-how do you explain this TwT. I'm Kino's close friend of some sort..." She scratched the back of her head and looked at me. "Actually, I have been 'helping' Kino with finding you." She told me. Finding? Was I lost?

"Yes, you were. When Kino-sama found you gone, he...kinda went crazy. He and I were looking for you for a year now. And I guess he was mortified when you didn't remember him or me. But he's now calm since your here." She told me and a smile formed on her face.

"Why don't you go and talk to him? Kino-sama will be happy." I stood up and nodded as I proceeded to exit the room. I found my way around and ended up in front of a large door. Being the curious person I am, I twisted the door knob and opened the door. There was Kino. He was on the sofa, still asleep. Did he just changed places? I swear I remember someone to be this.. I just can't remember. I went closer to his face. There were some blood on his chin. I got my hankerchief out of my hands and before I knew it, a hand gripped mine, copper-rose eyes to blue. His eyes softened as he saw me. 
"Alice, what the heck are you doing?" He asks, sitting up.
"My name is Kazumi, not Alice." I tell him. "I know. Alice is your nickname. You always hated the name Kazumi, so I made that nickname for you." He says as he sits up, making me sit beside him.

"Nick..name..." I muttered. "You don't really remember anything do you." He tells me.
"If..you are really my childhood friend, then, will you help me remember?" He nods at me.

--------
Okayyyy. Just to explain this, Kazumi did have the life of Alice unconsciously. The brothers DID have Alice as a sister, but quickly (Spoiler) Lost her for heart failure. Alice was a nickname given by Kino to Kazumi who hated her name when they were younger. aaand Kino is really Kazumi's childhood friend.

Scarlet- is secretly an Otaku. That's why she's wearing a maid's uniform.

--------

YEY