Ereve (1)

"Wait!" The limo stopped as the Mukami's looked out to see Karlheinz.
"Father?" Reiji and the others looked shocked.
Well, just great.
-----
Kazumi was fastly asleep on Ruki's lap as Karlheinz was in his form of Tougo Sakamaki, the known politician.
"Father, why did our own limo not arrive?" Reiji asked as the brothers looked at him for an answer.
"The Tsukinami's attacked the Castle."
As Karlheinz said this, Ayato said,
"What again?! Are you saying they will also destroy our mansio-"
"They already did. Luckily they don't go to your nightschool." Karlheinz interrupted.
"So... what do we do now?" Shu asked, shocking Reiji since Shu wasn't the type to bother this kind of situation.

"We atleast go far away. Any of you have suggestions?" He asked.
"Maybe a hotel."
"That can't work. By how known we are, they would get a lot of information regarding our hidings.

"How about another mansion of yours?"
"That can't work either. I don't want any mansion of mine get destroyed." Karlheinz said.

All of them sighed as they continued on making a brainstorm.

"How...about...we...go..to...Kazumi's...Hometown..?" Azusa said making Karlheinz look at him.
"That can work." Karlheinz said.

"Father. Who is actually that girl named Kazumi?" Reiji asked, curious of the girl who just said not long ago that she was the Mukami's sister.

"She's actually a friend of mine. Her real surname is Tachibana.

"I've heard about that. The Tachibana family is known for their rich plantation. They're also known to be the simpliest rich family in Japan. And I thought they're human.
"Correct. And she just recently lost her memories, though it's just for a short time only."

"A car crash right?" Kou asked, making Ayato's eyes widen as well as some Sakamaki's.
"Yes-"

"But how did she beat me in basketball?"
"That is actually her favourite sport."
'Her favourite sport?' All the brothers thought.
"But i thought Neko-chan w-"
"Oh hell no. Wait until she gets her memories back. You'll see what she acts when she's with me."

"Where is her hometown?" Subaru asked.
"It's preetty far from this place. There are some techonologies used, but majority of the people who live there have the biggest farm that was used throughout the Tachibana
Blood line."

"What is the name of the place?" Reiji asked as some were looking outside.

"Ereve."
(Guys if you do play Maplestory, yay, and if you don't, well, i borrowed the name. FACT: Maplestory has a place called Ereve and is a floating Island. Ereve is the place where the Empress named Cygnus lives, also if you do play Maplestory, tell me your ign
REIJI: CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE STORY?"
Psssshhhhh. Fine.)

The brothers, looked out the window to see some lights. As if they were outside a mall.
OH BOY WERE THEY RIGHT. "Boys stay here. I just need to get something."
As Karlheinz exited the limo, Kazumi suddenly woke up.
"*opens eyes* Are we there yet?" She asked. She didn't know that she said those words with a soft voice, making Laito and Kou squeal.

"Kyaa~~ Neko-chan is sooo cute!" Kou hugged Kazumi.
"She's too cute!" Laito's nose started to bleed out blood.
"Hentai." Subaru said.
(D AMN SHOTS FIYERED)
Laito ignored Subaru.

"Hmm?" Kazumi openes the window slightly as she popped her head outside. "Wah-Ow." Kazumi slammed the window shut as she shook her held her head.

"You okay?" Yuma asked.
"I remember something.........This was one of my favourite places." Kazumi said.
----
Karlheinz first gave something to the driver.
"I'm back." Karlheinz got in the car with alot of food takeouts.
"What is that?" Reiji spat, seemingly disgusted of the object.
"I ordered some take outs from some restaurants, the waiter thought I was some fatty old guy dressed as a thin guy to buy foods." As Karlheinz said and sighed, his eyes widen as Kazumi giggled.
==================================
Yuma-Azusa -Ruki-Kazumi-Karlheinz-
                                                                        Kou
                                                                        Laito                                                                      Subaru- Shu- Reiji- Kanato- Yui -Ayato
________________________________________________

Reiji ate pasta and drank Cold tea(juice box).

Shu ate rare steak and drank some orange juice.

Ayato ate Takoyaki and drank Coke.

Laito ate Fried shrimp and drank apple juice.

Kanato ate cake and drank milk.

Subaru ate rare steak and drank some lychee juice.

Ruki had soup and cold coffee.

Kou had vongle bianco and strawberry juice.

Yuma had veggie salad and carrot juice.

Azusa had some spicy noodles and Cold water.

Yui had some Freid eggs and crannberry juice.

Finally, Kazumi has Teriyaki and some veggies, she also has Strawberry frape with yummy foams.

But Kazumi noticed that Karlheinz didn't buy anything for his self.

"Karl-san." Everyone looked at Kazumi as they were shocked  with the nickname.
"Yes?"
"Here." Kazumi gave Karlheinz a piece of  Teriyaki.
"No tha-"
"No? Even though you are a vampire, you woudn't just need blood. You vampires also eat human foods. So eat." Kazumi held her chopsticks that held a piece of Teriyaki.
"Now say ahh."
-------
Kazumi again was fast asleep, but now, on Karlheinz's lap.
Everyone was in deep thought.....well except Yui, Kanato,lai-
Ok.a.y fine. Everyone was actually asleep, except the driver.

They decided to sleep because the sun was already rising up, and that they will arrive at their destination in the time of a humans lunch time.

Kazumi began to dream.

-------------------------------I- kazumi  I- someonen else
"Hey stop it!"
-------
"Oi don't make our Kazumi cry or we'll kill ya."
-------
"Help me."
--------
"KAZUMI! NO!"
----------------------
Kazumi jolted up. She looked around to see that none of the others are awake.
As she looked at Karlheinz some memories pass through her mind.

'So that's why i suddenly acted like that awhile ago' As she thought this, she looked outside to see some houses.

"Ne ne guys wakie uppie." Kazumi said as she  let out a soft voice.
Everybody groaned and stretched their arms a little.
"Goodmorning everyone." Kazumi smiled.
"Are we almost there?" The driver nodded