Aaand you're drunk

That's weird. Why isn't anyone home? I opened the door to hear the home phone ringing loudly.
I picked it up and heard noise in the backround.
"Hello? Who is this?"
"Um..hello? Are you Ms. Mukami?" A man's voice said through the phone.
"Yes. I am. Wha-"
"Hey Nekooo-chan!~".......what the...
"Oi! Don't drink it! It's mine..." Fu-
"What is happening?" I asked.
"Oi, Kazumi." Shu? What's happening.
"Shu? Where are you guys?"
"The bar..I need your help."

"Fine." I sighed to myself as I started to remember something.
Bar. Near the Theme park. Wait, they were there!?

I locked the door first before running back.

9:56 pm

Right. So it took me about twenty minutes to get home. *sigh* better run faster.

------At the Bar------

When I arrived, I saw a grumpy Laito, a sleeping Kanato, an angry Kou, and Shu.
"Shu-kun. Where are the others?" I asked them.

"Still inside." I walked past him and entered the bar.
"Azusa and Subaru aren't drunk." He added.

I entered the noisy bar to see Ayato and Reiji dozing off while Yuma was confronting a... wall? Wait. I thought that was Subaru's job?

Subaru accompanied an almost drunk Ruki outside while Azusa tried poking Ayato. With a knife.

"Azusa-kun." I went near him.
"Kazumi-san...."
"One of the bar tenders called me. Could you try carrying Reiji-san? I'll go with Ayato-kun.." He nodded at me as I placed Ayato's right arm around my shoulder.
"Woah. You're quite light.." I mumbled as Azusa went outside first. I followed after.

"Yuma-kun. Are yo-" Where the hell is he?

This-carried''''''''''''''''''''''This-carrying

Ruki and Yuma
Subaru
Kanato and Laito
Shu
Reiji and Kou
Azusa
Ayato
Kazumi

"Why were you guys in the bar anyways?" I asked out of the blue.
"Laito and Kou started it. They forced us to get drunk." Shu lazily responded as he carried Laito like a sack of potatoes.
"Why?"
"We were bored. Also, Ayato got worried you really wouldn't come back." He added.

"So he was the one who said that." I sighed as I took a glance at Ayato's sleeping face.
"You heard him say that didnt you?" I looled at Subaru and nodded.

"Where...were you..Kazumi?" Azusa asked.

"I went to the Theme park awhile ago. I was bored and then I won three prizes out of a spinning wheel."

"What did you get?" Now, it was Subaru who asked.

"Some keychains, a teacup set, and a basket with hams and nuts." I answered.

"Oh.." He grunted.
Aha! Maybe I should tell them about Shin!

Flashback

"So you live with those vampires?" Shin asked.
"Yeah! I'm currently the Mukami's sister!" I told him about me being their 'adopted sister'.
"I can't wait to tell them about you!"
"Don't do that."
"HuH?"
"If you tell them, your relationship with those assholes are gonna get worse."
"So..I'm secretly friends with a firstblood who I can't tell to them because-"
"Urusai. You talk to much."