Wake up...This is Reality

I could hear loud beeps and doctors shouting.
"Clear!"
"Success."
-----
I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling.
"Where...am...i?" I managed to say. I got up but it seems like i couldn't move properly.
-------
"Doctor Reinhart! She's awake!" I saw a nurse say as 'doctor Reinhart' ran towards me.
"Goodness you're finally awake."

"W-who am i? Where am I?" I asked as both nurse and him gave me shocked face.

"Don't worry. We'll give you your belongings and maybe you would recover from a short amnesia." Doctor Reinhart says writing something down on a clipboard.

"For now, you name is Tachibana Kazumi, you are 16 years old. You just recently woke up from comatose."
"How long did I sleep?" The answer made my eyes widen.
"One year madam." The nurse answered.

"O-one year?!" I accidentaly bursted out.

I calmed myself down and asked.
"D-do I have any close relatives?"
"No madam. Only three people recently visited you last month, there was a guy who said that he was a cousin of yours.

"H-how about the two others?" I asked again
"I'm sorry madam. They didn't tell their names to us.
"What hospital is this?"
"To least we thought you remembered this." The doctor sighed and said.
"This is a hospital of the demon world." That didn't surprise me?
"Dem.on.....World?." I trailed off
"Do you remember this place?"
"I guess so....."
"What are your names?" I looked at the two of them.
"My name is actually Karlheinz, king of vampires. And this is Christa, my cousin."
"Oh...." Christa gave me a warm smile.
"Well then, can you move your legs?" I Tried moving my legs but couldn't.
"No.." I shook my head
----------
The doctor said that i needed assistance and a wheelchair. And then that i would live with his adopted sons. The Mukamis.... I guess this is different.... maybe i could still see them.
That is, if, they remember me.

Hahaha this is a joke. It was a dream, stupid Kazumi, your name is not Alice! It was only just a dream

(Author:TRAVEL BACK. DOWN THAT ROAD, WILL YOU COME BACK NO ONE KNOWS)

"Ms. Tachibana." I saw doctor Reinhart look at me with a worried face.

"This'll be your new home." He said as he pushed the wheelchair i'm sitting on towards the big mansion.
"Welcome home, Ms. Mukami."

"Hello, father." Ruki says before his eyes dart towards me.

"Who is she?" He spats. Wow that hurts.
"Ruki-kun~ Don't hurt her feelings!"
"I am making her your sister. Ruki let us talk outside, there are some things I will need to tell you."

"Sure." The two exits the room.
"Ne ne~ What's your name?"
"K-kazumi." I answered.
"Well then, i'll call you bug-chan!"

"Why?" I asked. He got closer to my ear and whisphered.
"You're nothing but an ugly bug so that is why." He smirked at me.
.
.
I stayed there silent. I looked at my lap.

They are different...
Heh.
I should've known...