○SISTER○

"Oi Reiji!" The fourteen year old red head vampire sgouts as he kicks tge door open to the living room. Perfect timing. Reiji was there sitting on an armchair while reading a book. He looks at Ayato as his nose scrunched up in disgust. "What trouble have you brought in?"
"This little human saved me from that hunter guy who has been trying to follow us a week ago.Oi. Reiji. You know this dagger thingy?" Ayato asks as he shows the dagger. "This." Reiji was in deep thought.
"Ooh! A shiny dagger GIMME!" Kanato suddenly takes the item, teddy in his other hand.
"Oi!" Ayato groans. Before Kanato could run it to freedom, Subaru appears in a bad mood, taking the dagger from Kanato's hands, making Kanato growl.
"This is an Ancient Dagger. Probably the same age as the first generation of vampires." He says before tossing it, Laito in the corner, catches it.

"Mama...papa.." A small sniffle comes from Alice, making all of them look at her. She was on the floor, because Ayato is an asshole. She was hugging her knees. Bad dream. Bad bad dream.

===
"Mama...Papa!" The small Alice yells out to two figures walking away. "Where are you! Mama! Papa!"

"They're not coming back."

"They never loved you."

"Monster! Get away from us!"

"Stay away from ME!" She yelled as she placed her hands to her ears, but the sound was still being heard.

"Monster."

"You're parent's died because of you."

"You should die."
===

A loud scream makes Alice wake up. Her own voice woke her up. Glancing around, she sees the guy from earlier, as well as five new faces.
"Um..who are you?"
"Are you okay Miss?" Alice gives a slow nod before noticing the dried tears. She wiped it off and look at the boys again.
"Y-yes, I'm fine. Who are you people?"
"Well then, what's your name first?" Reiji asks. "Alice.." She mumbles. Reiji sighs.
"I'm Reiji." He says.
"I'm Kanato." Kanato says while hugging Teddy, giving off a small smile.
"I'm Laito!" Laito introduces as he holds out his hand for them to shake. Alice took a moment of doubt before holding out her hand and shaking it with Laito's.
"I'm Subaru." Subaru says while glancing out the window, looking at his mother in the tower.
"Shu.." Shu answers as he avoids the sight of the girl, clearly in a sad mood.
"And I'm Ore-sama!" Ayato introduces his self proudly.
"An Oreo that got his ass saved by a small girl." Subaru said and the others snickered at his remark.
"M-my dagger!" Alice said as she pointed at the dagger Shu held. "This is yours?" Alice nods and stands up, taking the dagger from Shu. Shu just hands it over. Laziness was becoming onne with him.
"We're you the one who summoned it?" Laito nicely asks. Alice nods.
"Who taught you?"

"I did." The whole room was silent. Karlheinz stood there.
"Hello Mister Karlheinz!" Alice greeted with a smile. "Hi there!" Karlheinz smiled as his sons were weirded out by his actions.

"Where is mother?" Reiji asked. "Ahh, they're on their way to the castle."

"How do you know our father?!"

"Huh..um, well. he adopted me.."

"WHAT!!!!!!!" Everyone exclaimed with wide, open eyes.

"What are you-"
"Take care of her for a friend of mine."

He said then disappeared. And then appeared back.

"I forgot. Your mothers and I aren't gonna be back until tomorrow."
They sweat dropped at their father's forgetfulness.

----
Hello. This is Alice. Please excuse author-chan. She's been through some shit and she want able to fix the chapter to edit it. Please understand😭😭