Cute

"Goodmornin' Sis." Yuma greeted.
"You too Yuma-kun. Where are the others?" Kazumi asked while Yuma sipped some water.

"Look outside." Kazumi nodded. Her eyes widened as she saw Ayato fighting a chicken. Shu was glaring at a cow, Kanato is...........mad at the pigs for some reason while Reiji..aw man don't get me started.

He was..for some reason,  Reiji was hanging clothes...farm clothing to be exact. Kou was complaining about the mud that was on his hair.

Laito was struggling. He was pulli-forcing a horse to follow him while Subaru seemed to be favoured by the white horse, since the horse seem to follow Subaru with ease.

Azusa and Ruki were planting some vegetables.
And now, Yui is trying to stop Ayato from punching the hen.

"What a mess." Kazumi muttered before taking out two pills.

-------------
're helpin'?" Yuma asked as he helped Kazumi stand up.
"Yeah. I feel kinda bad for them..so I'll help!" The girl said with enthusiasm.

Kazumi went outside, not being seen by the brothers, she began feeding the pigs. Once the brothers noticed her, they remembered what the Mukamis said.

Flash back....

"If she can walk, why would she even need those stupid wheelchair?" Kanato asked while the other Sakamaki's snicker. Except for Shu.

"Didn't you listen to her? She got into a car accident." Yuma growled while Ruki sighed.
"Yuma is right. Your father gave her pills to make  her walk for a short period of time." Ruki said.

"And what? You half-bloods are gonna tell Us that that stupid 'magic eye' of Kou's can tell the truth?!" Reiji shouted.

"R-reiji-kun, you might wake K-kazumi-san u-"
"Shut up Pancake. You have nothing to do with this." Ayato gave a glare as Yui trembled with fear.

"What are you trying to say Sakamaki?" Ruki asked.
"What We're trying to say is, you can't trust her. Maybe that eye of your brother has a malfunction. I am just warning you of course."

They grinned. As if they actually care.

"You're lying..." Azusa muttered.

"We don't care if you people don't trust her.." Kou mumbled.

"We'll prove you wrong."

End of flashback......

"Ohayo...Kazumi-chan." Azusa greeted.
"Ohayo..Ruki-kun, Azusa-kun." Kazumi greeted back as she continued on feeding the little piglet.

"That's a good harvest." Kazumi said as she looked at the basket full of apples and other fruits.
Azusa had the other one containing vegetables.

"Thanks." Ruki smiled at her before heading somewhere with Azusa.
"A-ayato-kun! Cal-"
"Fuck! You flucking Hen! Just give me your damn eggs!" The hen fought back, not leaving Ayato's head. Oh and did I mention the hen pecking Ayato?

"Stop moving." In an instant, the Red-head and the hen stopped fighting and looked at Kazumi who was wearing an overall. There were some mud on her boots due to the pigs.

"Now, easy easy. Come down little hen. Come on. Don't be shy, there's no need to be bad." The hen followed Kazumi's instructions and got off of Ayato's head.

"There you go." Kazumi handed Ayato the hen and continued off feeding the pigs.
'She seems so emotionless' Ayato thought while the hen suddenly laid an egg.

"*sigh* seriously?" The girl sighed. She headed over to Shu and the cow while carrying a bucket.

-----------Some Time Later