"You want to come home with daddy tonight-"

"I ain't have a daddy since he left me years ago"Charmaine joked.
Kain smirked at her corny joke.

He liked that instead of dwelling and complain about the shit she been through she always look at the flip side or joke about it.

"Charmaine would you like to join us with a glass of wine in the kitchen ?"
Caroline asked.

"No-"
"Mama she too young to drink"Khalilah said from all the way across the room.

"I ain't know your name was Charmaine too"Charmaine said sticking her head out to the side.

"Well I'm just saying"
"Well don't Kain mom and Charmaine both said at the same time.

"Charmaine I don't know what that girl problem is but I apologize"

"It's fine"Charmaine sat back.
"We're just waiting for a few of the dishes to finish so we can have dinner"Caroline said.

Charmaine nodded her head with a closed mouth smile. Caroline continued on doing whatever it was that she was doing.

"Back to my question you coming home with me or what?"
"Mhhmm"Charmaine grinned kissing his cheek.

Dinner was being served. There was enough seats to seat the large family. Charmaine was over whirled with questions. Then you had some of his relatives who spoke little to no English,ones who spoke broken English and potwa some of his Jamaican relatives even showed.

Malani sat to Charmaine left while Kain sat to her right followed by his siblings.

"That's all you gonna eat lil lady?"Kain father Terry asked
Charmaine looked down at her plate that had Spanish rice and a thin slice of turkey. A lot of the the food to her was new. She wasn't a fan of trying new food. A lot of the new foods she ate Kain introduced her too. Meanwhile Malani plate had a little bit of everything.

"She aight. Don't worry bout her"Kain said.

"Nephew you seem serious about this one"Kain uncle smirked.
"You know I liked the last one better"his sister mumbled.

"Don't worry about us. I don't care who like her,who do like her. Stop worrying bout my business"Kain said. He was never the type of person that liked everyone in his business.

Charmaine wasn't in the mood for eating anymore. Kain arm rested around the back of Charmaine chairs while he dug in his food.

Malani seemed to be enjoying  the food too.

Everyone was minding their business engaging in their own conversations.
"You want to leave or sum?"Kain asked her.

"Yeah but I want you to enjoy yourself. I'll be fine."
"If you uncomfortable we can cut this shit short"

"I'll be fine. Your sister needs to watch her mouth though cause I ain't -"

"Imma talk to her. Give me a half hour and i'll take you home"

Charmaine nodded her head moving food around on her plate.

Caroline was upset her daughter made Charmaine feel uncomfortable cause the liked the girl. She could tell she was cut from a different cloth.

Charmaine drank her water which made her full instantly.
"Are you done?"Charmaine asked Malani who was just sitting silently.

"Yes"Charmaine stood to throw Malani trash away. While she was in the kitchen  she filled her glass back up.

"Will you help me bring these desserts out?"one of Mains aunts asked.

"Sure"Charmaine said sitting her glass down. The grabbed the Chocolate cake from Kain aunt following her out.

"I see how happy you make my nephew and the other way aroumd. The whole time the two of you were over there on the sofa I seen nothing but smiles. You see your self marrying him one day?"

"It's too soon to talk about marriage,but I do hope I don't have to look for love after Kain. He is amazing"Charmaine smiled at the thought of it.

"I see he loves that baby too. Let me tell you-"his aunt turned around sitting the cake on the counter then placed her hand on her hip.

"I seen him come in with that little girl and At dios Mio I though he secretly had a baby behind our back. I say Kain! Who baby is that and he says mine. I died and went to heaven and came back when he said that. He later then explained the story and told your mother and I how much he loves that little girl.... Your beautiful and smart. I can Tell I hope one day the two of you get married and start a family"

Chaaine was happy she won Kain aunt over and practically got her blessing in their relationship. Not that she needed it cause she was a grown women.