Chapter 4 ~ the good hearted assassin.

Start from the beginning

He wore a black cloak which had swirling designs on it with stars, which looked similar to his eyes.

Chaos has been going after Percy for the last seventy years now. Not because Percy's a criminal or something, he's the exact opposite.

It all started after Percy's third assassination. Chaos is grateful Percy is here.

Percy only kills evil people, who kill, or really deserve to die. Like they really deserve to die, but it's normally evil kings, and lords.

Chaos sometimes wanted to kill them himself, and then Percy showed up and started killing them for him, and the people praised him for it.

What surprised Chaos, when he found out, what that, Percy doesn't was to be praised.

Sure he said he doesn't mind being their saviour, and people talking about Cedmi, his fake identity, with others, but he always runs away as discretely as possible, when people try to praise him.

He also heard numerous stories, on how Percy saved people, from death and other horrible cases, like rape or from being slaves.

Apparently, the people were saved in a matter of seconds after Cedmi showed up, and the attackers who did the crime against them were killed.

He would make sure the person is alright and has a place to go, and is safe, then he would secretly disappear when they looked away for a second.

He never even wanted a thank you.

Numerous times Cedmi had saved people from a cruel fate they didn't deserve.

And after his third assassination on really horrible ruler of Xens, on planet Johoten Chaos started going around

Finding out all the information he could about this Cedmi from the people around the universe.

He was more surprised when he found out the way he killed.

Percy never killed anybody, but the people that really deserved to be killed, and everybody agreed.

But when it comes to assassinations on the vile kings an lords, he would get in the building, or palace as if he was invisible.

And nobody would even notice he was ever there, until they found their ruler dead.

Percy never got caught in an assassination, which surprised Chaos even more, if that's possible.

But the people could see him walking through the streets of the cities after he did the assassinations.

Which ended up with him being in the middle of attention.

That's how they knew his fake name. He came up with it and told them it. And it wasn't long till most of the universe knew.

Well, apart from Earth. That planet barely has any leavers that go to outer space.

That's why only the gods and the more powerful and older beings know about life in the outer space. Which might mean the gods know about him Cedmi.

Chaos wanted to find out more about him. So he went through all the horrible rulers and found about fifty really bad ones.

He decide to see the one closest to the last assassination. But was surprised when another assassination happened further away.

That's how he got into looking more into the assassinations. On the eighth assassination he got lucky.

He caught Percy in the street of the city of Demis, on planet Herat.

He introduced himself and was yet again was surprised when he got a bow and an introduction in return.

That was when Chaos understood Percy was still a good hearted person he used to be.

Yes, he knew about Percy's past.

Percy thought Chaos deserved to know, so he told him his real name. Of course, Chaos uses his real name when nobody is around, and his fake one at other times.

Chaos told Percy that he wanted him to come with him, and join his army.
Percy's answer was; 'My apologies Lord Chaos, but I rather be on the run.'

Chaos got a bow from him and before he could register what he meant, the assassin was already gone in the shadows.

Chaos remembers standing there awe struck for about a minute, before he swore to himself that he would catch Cedmi and have him in his army.

Whatever it took.

Percy and Chaos met about thirteen times more, in the past seventy years.

Each time Chaos would find Percy after an assassination and they would talk. Then Percy would somehow out smarten Chaos and disappear without a trace.

This is the first time Chaos has found Percy in twenty three years, and to say he was impressed that Percy hid for that long, was an really big understatement.

So here they are now:

Percy laughed a bit at Chaos's answer. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm pretty sure I would like to get out on the run again." He smirked as he saw worry cross Chaos eyes.

Chaos was a little worried. He wanted to catch him. He saw Percy smirk and composed himself. He knew Percy was probably trying to out smarten him again.

"Perseus, you know you're going to join the army some day." Chaos smirked at his own come back. Percy was going to make a mistake one day, and Chaos wasn't going to wait to swoop in and make him join his army.

Percy smirked even more. He loved his plans. "Well... I'm afraid, today is not that day. Goodbye for now, Lord Chaos." Percy then quickly bowed and run as fast as he could into the nearest shadow, before he shadow traveled away.

Chaos once again stood there awe struck for a second. He then groaned. Perseus and his sassy comebacks! he thought. He then teleported into his palace, on planet Chaos.