Chapter 4: Meeting The Boys

When I woke up I did the same routine I do every morning

When I woke up I did the same routine I do every morning. But I had a weird feeling while doing it. I shook off that feeling and I walked out of my house.

It rained last night. I could barely sleep. I woke up about 3 times last night. I sigh, hopefully today will be a better day.

I stand in front of the hell hole. Oh wait, school. Yes, I almost forgot! It's called school...nah. It's the hell hole.

I walk in the hell hole...also known as school. Don't get me wrong...I love school but at the same time I hate it. I love it because it's an escape from home. But I hate it because I'm forced to socialize sometimes.

I hope everyone forgot about what happened yesterday. I'm never going back into that lunch room. I learned my lesson. No need to learn it again.

As I walk through the halls I see everyone staring at me. I always have a feeling that someone is looking at me. But this time I literally see them looking at me with those judging eyes.

I wish I could just grab a spoon and take those eyeballs right out of their sockets. Wow, wow. Calm down, Thalia. Well I don't know the meaning of calm.

It's my brain, I can say whatever I want to. I bump into someone. My eyes go wide. Oh goodness, what do I do? What do I do!? Okay, okay. Calm down.

Just act like you're blind. Drop your glasses and act like you're blind! That won't be...as humiliating.

I drop my glasses. "Oh, no! I can't see! Where did my glasses go?" I ask, with my eyes closed. "Uhhh, I seen you drop them on purpose." I hear a voice say, a few boys start laughing. Okay so I know that it's not a girl.

If it is a girl...I'm so sorry. "No you didn't." I say. "Yes I did. You literally just took them off and bent down to put them on the ground. In front of my face." He says.

"Well I didn't want to scratch them! These things are expensive." I say, I open my eyes. I pick up my glasses and put them on.

I grunt. One of the 4 boys was Noah. "Why can't you go away?" I ask, looking at Noah. He was next to the guy that I bumped into.

"Because I can go anywhere I want." he says, I roll my eyes. "Okay, so go to space."I say. "Why?" He asks.

"Because you said you can go anywhere." I say, he shakes his head. "No, I said that I can go anywhere I want." He says, "Okay, so?" I ask,

"So I don't want to go to space." He says, smirking at me. Oh how I wish I could slap that smirk off of him. "Hi, I'm Shane," The boy I bumped into says. "Oh h-hi," I stutter, of course!

The stutter leaves but when I talk to someone else it comes back. What the heck? "Did you just stutter?" Shane asks, Shane had beautiful brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"Well she is stutter girl. That's her job." Noah says, I ignore him. "Hello, I'm John," One of the boys say, John had green eyes and brown hair.

"And I'm Jason," The last boy says, Jason had white hair, which I loved, and he has blue eyes that reminds me of ice.

"O-oh well I'm-" I start but am cut off.  "Stutter girl," Noah finishes for me. "M-my names not stutter girl. I-its ummm Thalia." I say, nice going! Say you're not stutter girl! But stutter in the process.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Thalia." Jason says, I have to admit that these boys are hot. Wow, did Thalia Williams just say that? Yes, yes she did.

"Okay, it's nice that you think we are hot, stutter girl. But it's kind of creepy that you're whispering that." Noah says, oops, I said that out loud? Oh well, they'll get over it.

I just hope it doesn't make their ego bigger. Or let me be more pacific...I hope it doesn't make Noah's ego bigger. Because it's already as tall as Mount Everest.

"W-well it was-" I start, I can't do this. I can't talk in front of four people! I can barely talk to one person! "Hey, Thalia, are you okay?" John asks,

"I-I can't," I say, I push them out of the way and run towards the bathroom. I just embarrassed myself. Which I have learned I'm really good at. Good going, Thalia.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I can't do this anymore. It has took so much out of me to just talk to one person.

I can't do this. I don't know if those boys are trying to become my friends. But I don't want friends. I don't even want to be someone that they smile and wave in the hall.

I want to be lonely more than anything. "Hello? Is someone in here?" I hear someone in one of the stalls ask. "Uhhhhh," Is all I manage to get out.

"Uh, hello?" They ask again. Why is there someone on the toilet trying to talk to me? I feel so uncomfortable right now.

"I'm coming out," They say, okay? You didn't have to announce this. I don't really care that you're done pooping.

I hear the toilet flush and the door open. Of course the old door makes a horrible sound when it opened. "Oh, what do we have here?" They ask,

Why did this have to happen today?