Chapter 29: What Happened?

Thalia ran. She didn't say a word, she just ran out of the cafe without looking back. Looks like I'm going to have a hard time trying to get her to tell me about what that was...what everything was.

This girl is very interesting, mysterious. I walk back over to John and sit down. "Man, you need to chill." John says. "Hm? I didn't do anything." I say confused.

"You scared the girl and you're telling me you did nothing?" John asks amused. "Whatever man." I sigh.

Thalia's POV

Obviously I didn't go home after running out of the bar. I went to the park, only because I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to explain what happened...well try to.

I tried to tell the boys about what happened...maybe everything really was a dream? But it felt so real. If they didn't believe me the first time...why would they the second time?

I should just forget about everything that happened, no matter how much it hurts. My friends...they weren't my friends, they were my family.

But that's only history.

I miss everyone. I miss Noah's cuteness...David and Daniel's shipping...Jason's dumb flirting...Aaron being a diva...John's sweetness...Shane the smart ass...

I bump into someone as I walk. I look up to see a face, a familiar face. "D-David?" I ask surprised and confused. "Uhh how do you know my name?" He asks rudely.

"Ummm...n-nothing." I say, knowing he wouldn't believe what I said, I shut my mouth. "Stalker." He laughs walking away. Why are all the guys that were in my dream such jerks?

So were all the guys in my dream real? I didn't even know David existed. So does everyone else exist? As fast as I could I turn around. "David!" I yell waving my arms.

"Yeah?" He asks turning to face me. "D-do you have a t-twin?" I ask looking down. "Yeah, how do you know that? I'm going to call the cops." He says glaring at me.

"Uhhh...o-okay I w-will go." I say running away from him. I wonder if any of the others had the same dream...or maybe it was just me.

Three weeks later...

Noah never stopped trying to talk to me. He tried over and over again, I have no idea why. He probably thinks I'm crazy and I need help. In class I always catch him looking at me, taking glances my way.

So today I decided that I would talk to him, see what he wants. After school I was walking home when Noah yelled at me. "Thalia!" He yells, trying to get my attention.

I freaked out, I didn't think it would happen so soon. I thought I'd be able to have sometime to think before talking to him. I ran and he followed me. Trying to lose him, I ran into the park. This park is the park I go to clear my mind at.

We ended up in the parks field. "What do you want?" I ask, stopping to catch my breath. "I want to know why you did what you did!" He says walking up to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask sitting on the grass, he does the same. "Okay so my first question..." he starts. "When did I say you could ask a damn question?" I ask rolling my eyes. I realize at this moment, I'm not stuttering.

"Tell me what you were talking about, about how me and my friends kidnapped you and saved you. What did you mean?" He asks, ignoring my words from before. "You really want to know? Promise me you won't tell anyone." I say looking into his eyes.

"I promise." He says, I sigh. "Okay, so it all started on my first day of school back from summer break..." I start explaining but get cut off. "Thalia! Thalia!" He yells going out of my sight, everything turning black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so bye now...I won't be talking to y'all for a while 😭

If you have any questions ask here: