Bonus Chapter: Daniel's Fanfic Book

"Well maybe you should learn to shut your mouth when it's not needed!" Thalia yells at Noah. Everyone left the room except Thalia and Noah, they continued to fight. "Same goes for you!" Noah yells.

You could hear the two from a mile away. It made me upset when they fought, so I took my book out and continued the fanfic from yesterday.

"Whatever!" Thalia yells walking away. "Where do you think you're going?" Noah asks grabbing her hand. "Away from you!" She says.

"You can't go back there!" He objects, Thalia pulls her hand from his grip and turns around. "Oh and why is that?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Because Jason is back there, at least his guards are..." Noah says. "So? Where do you expect me to go since you're so smart?" Thalia asks, amusement in her eyes.

"You can stay with my mom, she's in these woods." He says shrugging. "What? You expect me to stay with someone I don't even know?" She asks, jaw dropped.

"You seem like that kind of girl." He shrugs with a smirk. "Um excuse me! What's that supposed to mean?!" She yells slapping his arm.

"Look it's not like you're going to be living with her forever. Just until Jason gets married..." He says. "That will take forever!" She's says angry.

Then there was a loud knock on the door. "Come in!" I say putting my book back under my bed. "Hey," Noah says coming in awkwardly. "Do you mind if I sleep in here tonight?"

"Ummm....no?" I say confused.