Chapter 5: Nose Bleed

"What's little miss Thalia doing in the bathroom all alone?" Tiffany asks, I sigh

"What's little miss Thalia doing in the bathroom all alone?" Tiffany asks, I sigh. Why me? Why does she hate me so much?

I try to ignore her. Just then the other two stall doors open to show her minions, Ansley and Tammy. "Hey geek," Tammy says, well this day just keeps getting better and better! That's sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

"So, we seen you hanging out with Noah this morning." Tiffany says, "Yeah," Ansley says, "And we are here to tell you...to keep your dirty hands away from him. He's mine." Tiffany says laughing,

"Yeah, Noah is Tiffany's. Got that?" Ansley asks, I nod. "Now stay away from him. Or else, I'll get my boyfriend on you." Tiffany says,

"B-but if y-you got a bo-boyfriend wh-" I say but she buts me off, "Why do I need Noah?" Tiffany says, I nod.

"Because, I'm dumping my boyfriend. I want Noah. And I get whatever I want. So back off." Tiffany says, she punches me in the nose. They laugh at me and leave.

I touch my nose and see that it's bleeding. I get up and start grabbing paper towels. I try whipping that blood but more comes. Why today? Why now?

I hear the bell ring. I sigh, I don't want to go to the nurse. But I have to. I throw the paper towels away and walk out of the bathroom.

As I make my way to the nurse blood starts dripping. I put my hands on my nose. It hurts so bad. I walk into the nurses office. "Hello, what's wrong?" The nurse asks me, I take my hands off my nose.

"Oh my! Come here! Let me help you." She says, I walk over to her. She does her nurse magic stuff and ten minutes later she comes back over to me.

"Okay, so it's nothing serious. Just a nose bleed, so you should be fine." She says, "Does it look bad?" I ask,

"Well, uhhh, it's a little noticeable." She says, I sigh. "So what made your nose bleed?" She asks, "Oh, I fell," I say, she nods slowly. "There is a bathroom right over there if you want to see your nose." She says, I nod.

I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My nose looked fine. But there is a little bit of dry blood on my face. Ew.

I sigh. I'll just have to ignore everyone. Which is what I do everyday so it shouldn't be to hard. I walk out of the nurses office and I go to my first class which is also the class I have with Noah. Sadly.

I knock on the door...it opens to show Mrs. Sanchez. "Thalia, why are you late?" She asks, I look at the ground as I walk into the classroom. "I-I had t-" I start,

"Never mind. Just go sit down." She says, I nod while still looking down. I go to my seat and sit down. I take my sketchbook out and start drawing. "Hey," I hear, it's Noah.

I ignore him. "Why'd you run away from me and my friends? Did I do something?" He asks, clearly confused. "You didn't do anything." I say, it's so weird how I can talk to him without stuttering.

"Then...why?" He asks, "Why do care?" I ask, still not looking up. "I don't," He says, "Then stop asking me these questions." I say,

"I do whatever I want." He says, "Not with me you don't." I say,

"Awww stutter girl is protecting herself for the first time ever." He says, that hurt. I just continue drawing and ignore him. "Why were you late?" He asks, will this man ever stop asking questions?

"N-none of your business." I mumble, "And stutter girl is back." He says, I bit my lip from anger. I wish I could punch him right now. But I know that is a bad idea.

We didn't talk after that. I continued drawing and he continued being an asshole like usual. Then the bell rang. Thank god. Now I don't have to deal with him for the rest of the day.

Next I have history. Which isn't bad. I've always loved history. I actually listen in this class. I get straight A's in this class, and I always have.

I walk into class and sit in the back, nothing new there. Then it was lunch. Of course I learned my lesson from yesterday as I already said. So I walked to the library.

I walk in and wave at the librarian. She knows I always come here at lunch to read. She smiles at me and continues her work.

I looked through all the shelves, yet none interested me. And the ones that did...I've already read...twice. I sigh and walk over to the librarian. "Do you have any new books?" I whisper, messing up a few times in the process.

"I thought you'd ask, and that's why I saved these two." She pulls out two books and gives me them. "These two are new so I doubt you've read them." She says, I nod.

"Thank you," I whisper and walk over to one of the many tables. I sit down and start reading.

A little bit later the bell rings. I haven't been to any of these classes yet so hopefully there will be no Noah.

I sigh and get my book, I walk to my next class. Which was Math. Ugh, I hate math. I walk into the classroom before anybody was there.

I sit in the corner all the way in the back. I continue reading the book Mrs. Wilion, the librarian gave me. Then everyone starts piling in the classroom.

"Hello class, as you know...I'm Mr. Jackson. today we will b-" Then I zone out. When I look up I all I see is hair. Great, I was going to at least listen for...a few minutes.

:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://:://Hey y'all! How was your day??? Did you like the chapter??? Do you like the new cover??? Okay, so updates are going to start to slow down

Hey y'all! How was your day??? Did you like the chapter??? Do you like the new cover??? Okay, so updates are going to start to slow down. Because stupid school is starting.

Anyways, don't forget to

Comment,

Vote,

and share!

if you liked the chapter!

So if you didn't like the chapter...I dont know...I guess just don't comment, vote, and share?