Where's The Pie?

~~

The ride home was filled with exchanges of the day's experiences. 

Dean had begun to warm to the group of misfits that they were all now apart of; Charlie had even given him her number for future reference and had, in turn, taken his with the promise of adding them him into the group chat.

Sam had enjoyed spending time with Gabriel, even if Dean had already started teasing him about it, (because no, Dean, he did not like Gabriel as in like Gabriel).

Elsa had been quite happy talking with Alfie, who had jokingly promised to add them into the group chat in the unlikely even that Charlie forgot.

All three of them were thankful for their luck in not receiving a single piece of homework on their first day.

~~

Bobby was waiting for them as Dean pulled up on the drive a short while later. 

"How'd it go?" He inquired

"It went well," Dean grinned, "No one got into trouble and Sammy here has already got himself a boyfriend, in the form of a rather short and annoying archangel."

"Gabriel is not my boyfriend," Sam defended, throwing Dean his best bitchface, complete with an eye roll.

"Gabriel, huh?"  Bobby nodded, watching as Sam continued to glare at his brother.  "Why don't the three of yer get inside and tell me more then."

Grinning, Dean led the way into the house, shouldering the door open and leaving it so for the convenience of his slower siblings.

"Dean!  Elsa!" Bobby yelled, bringing up the rear, "Boots!"

"Sorry!"  They called in unison, neither of them attempting to correct their error by removing the offending footwear.

"Idjits," Bobby muttered. "Got no respect for house rules."

"Aw, come on, Bobby," Dean laughed, "Course we respect the house rules.  Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole."

"You're lucky I'm soft," Bobby said, shaking his head and smiling to himself. "Now are you gonna tell me how it went, or not?"

~~

Having spent too long chatting to have time to make anything else, Bobby threw together a simple mac 'n' cheese for dinner which seemed to possess a magical quality that lured the three Winchesters back downstairs as soon as it was served.

"Sam, Elsa, I want both of you in bed by nine tonight," Bobby reminded, once everyone was seated. "I mean it."

Neither of them argued, though they both felt a little strange at having a set 'bed time.'

"Dean, I want you asleep by ten." 

"Really?"  Dean grinned, stretching back in his chair.

"Yes really.  Four hours ain't enough to run on — not if yer gonna be healthy."

"Fine, fine, whatever you say."

"Damn right."

Sam laughed, shaking his head slightly as he got up to retrieve something from the fridge.

"And you," Dean used his fork to point at his brother, "You're gonna get me some pie."

"Dude, we ran out of pie two days ago."

Dean looked scandalised.  "And no one told me?"

"You were the one who finished it!" Elsa laughed, staring in disbelief. "Just get some more tomorrow."