"Um, how was the job with Jihoon?" I asked in an attempt to change the subject.

"We already spoke about them, you weren't here. You were apparently just eyeing some girl all day, so why would you need to know about Chan?" There was an awkward silence after Seungcheol spoke.

I looked at Chan and he whispered "sorry" then snuck away.

"Yeah so... I'm gonna go take him and give him a stern talking to. Don't worry about him Seungcheol, I got him." I guess Jun was trying to get me out of the mess that he started. It isn't working, though.

Jun grabbed my hand and was pulling me into the living room but Seungcheol came and blocked our path. "I'm dealing with this right now. I can't believe I'm telling this to you, Minghao, but there can be no distractions. Not when we are at the peak of performance. If you're seen speaking to that girl, I'll..."

"Throw him in a roadside ditch!" Soonyoung finally spoke up, much against my wishes. Seungcheol just nodded his head and went off to his room.

"Well, okay. Time to go get your punishment of humiliation!" Jun fully pulled me into the living room where everyone else was sitting. Looking at me.

Then they all suddenly started laughing. Mingyu walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, "You of all people, I just can't believe. Love at first sight?"

"Wh... what are you talking about? I haven't said anything about the girl so none of you should even be talking about it." I went to leave the room, deciding I've had enough.

Chan stopped me before I could exit, "Does that mean I can go out and find this girl for myself?"

I stared him down for a moment before leaving the house. I didn't know where I was going, just that I need to cool off somewhere. I let my feet take me wherever they wanted. It seems like my heart intervened, though, because I was back at the store where we did our job.

I was surprised to see the girl returned, and she had a book and with her this time. It must be good too because she's really into it. I could hear her slight giggles from across the street. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. I found myself walking a few feet forward, but I had to stop. I can't talk to her. She looks like a princess. I envy whoever is lucky enough to have her in their life.

I looked all around, realizing I was in the middle of the road. There were no cars, except one that was empty. Someone must've parked without knowledge of the parking zones.

"Hello? Are you lost?" My eyes went right back to the girl. She was looking right at me as well.

"Oh, um, no. Sorry, I'll just be going..." I couldn't bring myself to move. I stood there, motionless. She must think I'm strange.

She closed her book, "It's alright! Are you sure you can't come to sit?" She patted on the bench next to her.

"Well, I can spare a few moments..." I slowly made my way over to her, seemingly still being controlled by my heart.

"Oh, yay! I'm glad I can finally meet you. My name is [Y/N], by the way." She scooted over a bit and I sat down.

I smiled at her, "My name is Minghao. It's nice to meet you too, but, finally?"

[Y/N] pouted her lips and looked at the ground, "You'll probably think this is weird, but I noticed you earlier and kind of watched you for a bit."

I'm glad I'm not the only guilty one here. "It's perfectly fine. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice you earlier. There's also a small chance that I watched you for a bit as well..."