So long, and thanks for all the fish

So...

Yeah.

This was my very first story. That isn't really news, but still. Rosalie has a very large spot in my heart, but it just isn't going how I wanted it to. The latest chapters have just been... meh. Add in the fact that I have literally zero inspiration for it and you get this.

Cancelling the story.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

(I couldn't resist)

Rosalie is not dead. She's just being thrown back onto the worktable to get a makeover.

Moving past my lame excuse for humor, I do have legit reasons for this.

When I first started this, I was rushing everything; the plot, the character development, the writing itself. And I'm not happy with that at all. Hell, I even despise Rosalie and Corvin's relationship because of how quickly I jumped into it. Every time I sat down to write, my mind went a million miles an hour and I basically picked a plot point out of a hat.

Like Lucila Vera. She came into the story because I felt like having a 'bully' for Ro. She's messily thrown together with a flimsy story and no personality at all and I hate it.

Another thing is the sad excuse for plot progression. Again, I was rushing and gave little thought to what I was posting. Rosalie was living in the castle for a month. A whole month, and I didn't put anything about that! What the hell was wrong with me?!

But, my dear reader, there's one last thing before I go:

This is not the end.

Rosalie will begin again with a new story and a plotline that doesn't resemble Swiss cheese. Lucy for her, I am lactose intolerant. (With such cheesy jokes, you'd think I'd make myself sick.)

That's it. Goodbye, farewell, so long, and thanks for all the fish.

-Rachel