Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Star

Stiles sat on the steps outside of the school as I stood next to him with two dark spirits behind us. I had on some dark jeans, black boots, black top, and these black gloves that had little holes everywhere on then that started at my fingers. Derek walked up to us, turned into a werewolf “hello Derek” I said with a smile “hello Star” Derek said almost a whisper. “Did you bring us a prescient” Stiles asked with a smile as Derek set down the small box “I brought two” Derek said as the twins walked up from behind Derek.

“I've heard of an Alpha pack Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas. It's a little sad, don't you think” Stiles asked me “very; I'd love to stay and watch but I have some things to take care of” I said and changed into a wolf, running off. “I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one” Derek said as they started to fight with the dark spirits.

Scott

Lydia, Stiles, Kira, and I stood, looking around the snowy place as all of a sudden the Kitsune stumbled out from behind a corner. Kira polled out the sword, the only thing that could kill it as it stopped in its place. All of a sudden someone else came from where the Kitsune was and there stood Star, standing next to the Kitsune with a smile. Her eyes glowed red for a second before turned back to normal “like I promised Stiles, we're going to kill all of them, one, by, one” the Kitsune said as Star raised her hand and turned her wrist making the dark spirits appear. “Like my new trick” Star asked with a smile, lowering her hand.

One of the dark spirits went to hit me with the sword but Kira quick stopped it as we back away a bit. “What the hell is this, where are we” I asked “between life and death” Star said as her and the Kitsune took a few steps forward. “Bardo” Lydia said “very good Lydia, but there are no peaceful deities here Lydia. You're dying, Stiles” “and now everyone you care about is dying too” the Kitsune said. “What, what do you mean” Stiles asked almost a whisper. “I've captured almost all of the territories on the board Stiles, the hospital, the sheriff's station, and now the animal clinic” the Kitsune said.

“Did you know that when a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana. In other words the person that kills the person that's dieing” Star said “Scott, Scott is your kaishakunin. I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles and you're going to let him, because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone touched by a dark spirits blade, unless, Scott kills you first” the Kitsune said.

“Why, why are you doing this” Stiles asked “to win the game” the Kitsune said as the dark spirits started to fight us. “How is this happening, how are we in this place” I asked as I was back to back with Kira “you're asking me. A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword” Kira said as we started to fight again.”

“This can't be real” Lydia said “yeah, tell that to them” Stiles said as we continues to fight. All of a sudden I looked over and saw Kira's sword in Stiles's hand “Stiles no, Stiles” “what if it saves you, what if it saves Star, what if it saves all of you” Stiles said. “What if it's just another trick” Lydia asked “no more tricks, Lydia” Star said with a smile. “End it Scott, let your friend fall on his own sword, do for him what he cannot do for himself, do it Scott, be his kaishakunin” the Kitsune said.

“Give up the game, you have no moves left” Star said and Stiles looked at something threw the sword. “I do” Stiles threw the sword back to Kira “a divine move. Stop fighting them, it's an illusion, you have to stop fighting them. It looks real and it feels real, but Scott, you gotta trust me, it's an illusion” Stiles said to me. I looked at the Kitsune and started to walk threw the dark spirits and everyone fallowed as we got slashed left and right. I looked up and saw that Star had left as we kept walking until we came up to the Kitsune and I pushed him into the dark that was behind him and we were back in the school.