Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Scott

I sat there leaning my head on the fence as Chris spoke to “Scott, look at me, look at me, Scott look at me” Chris said to me as I looked up at him but not very long “you have to remember, you called me first, okay, yay it, you called me first”. I breath heavily “I, I called you” “not you, say Mr. Argent or her dad” Chris said “I called her dad first” “what else, what happened” Chris asked. “There were two of them, they tried to steal our car, they wore masks, one of them had a knife” I said panting but trying to keep it togeather.

“You think, don't get specific Scott, you saw something sharp and metallic, you think it was a knife. What do you say if you get confused, what do you always repeat” Chris asked as Chris made me look up at him “it happened so fast” “that's right, say it again” I was silent. “Scott, say it again” “how are you doing this” I quick asked him “it's what we do, it's what we do” Chris said almost a whisper. “What about Star, what do I say” I asked “she wasn't there, she was with Derek” “Derek, we have to tell him” I quick said standing up “listen to me, we don't do anything, not yet” Chris said and I was silent but nodded my head. “I'll tell Derek, go home” Chris said and got up and left.

Derek

I heard the front door open as I was bulling the last bullet out of Ethan's back “should be fine in a couple of hours, unless whoever shot you manages to find you again”. I looked up expecting to see Star but instead saw Chris Argent “did you come to kill me” I asked putting a towel done “do you ask everyone that walks into your door that” Chris asked “I thought it was Star” I said as Chris sighed. “Derek something happened” I quick look up at him “Allison's dead” Chris said and looked at the ground then back up at me.

  I was silent s was Ethan and Aiden “how” Ethan asked “yesterday, when Kira, Allison, and Star were fighting with the Kitsune. Evil Stiles did something” Chris said and I looked at him confused “what happen” “he triggered something and the Kitsunis has taken over her body. She killed Allison” Chris said and I froze in my place “where is she” “we don't know, she left with evil Stiles” Chris started “get out” I said mad. “Derek, listen we're” “no, leave” I said and Chris nodded and left.

“Lydia's with Scott, we need to go” Aiden said as he got a text and was about to leave “are you gonna try to convince her to go with you” I asked them and they stopped. “I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide, like any sane person would do” Aiden said “and Danny? Allison's dead, Stiles is dying, and Star is possessed by the Kitsune probable put killing people with evil Stiles” “what do you think” Ethan asked “I think Danny won't believe you and Lydia would never run and hide”. “Because of Stiles” Ethan asked a bit confused.

“Because of Scott; you've been trying to find a way into his pack, trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him. You've had it wrong the whole time, you don't fight for a leader you fight for a leader's cause” I said. “What cause” Aiden asked “Scott's always been about one thing, saving his friends. He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. When there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting. When all hope is lost, he finds another way, and when he's beaten down, he stands up again. You want to earn a place in his pack, you want redemption? Find another way to stand and fight” I said.

Scott

Lydia and I walked into the back of the Vets with Deaton “Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped”. “The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting, it just looks like one. When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects, but those objects are very rare” Deaton said as Lydia looked like she had an idea or knew something. “Wait a second, powerful objects, like an Alpha's claws” Lydia asked “which Alpha” Deaton asked a bit confused. “Talia Hale” we all looked at her surprised “Peter had them in this wooden box with a carving on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton” Lydia asked.

“It was” Deaton said “how do you know” I asked “because I made it” Deaton said with a weak smile.

Star

Stiles and I walked into the hospital and walked up to the front desk “hi, there” Stiles said with a smile. The dark spirits appeared behind us as the nurse first looked up annoyed until he say the spirits then looked surprised and a bit scared. “Could you page Melissa McCall for us, please” Stiles asked as I smiled and one of the spirit took out his sword and stabbed the nurse in front of us. The lights started to go in and out as I said “well, I guess we'll just find her our self's”.

Stiles and I walked down the hospital hallways as the dark spirits went around killing people and I started shooting a few doctors and nurses as well.

Scott

Lydia, Deaton, and I stood in the back of the vets as hung up the phone “Derek's got the box. He's gonna meet us” all of a sudden Lydia started to fall backwards and I quick caught her “what's wrong” Deaton asked “Something's happening. I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time” Lydia said standing up straight as we heard a noise and turned around to see Kira holding Stiles up “yeah, yeah I kind of got that feeling too” Stiles said, tired.

Issac

Chris and I walked downstairs and held up the silver arrows “why would she make four of these” Chris asked “She made five” I said and Chris looked up. “She made the first one, then she figured it out. She used the first silver arrowhead to kill one of the dark spirits, we saw her do it. What if silver is like a poison to them, what if it needs to stay in the body, what if that's what she was trying to tell Scott? What if that's what she was trying to tell you, that she'd figured it out” I said.

“She left these four her encase something did happen, knowing we would find them here” Chris said picking one of them up and looking at it. “We could stop them” “no, we can kill them” Chris said.

Scott

Lydia, Kira, Stiles, and I got out of Stiles's jeep as we headed towards the school “Scott, hold on” we all stopped as we looked at Stiles who was being held up by Lydia. “I know what you're all thinking, if this works it might kill me too, but even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay” Stiles asked looking at me “the plan is to save you and Star and to end this, that's the plan I'm going with” I said. I opened the school's door and saw that we were outside and it was snowing all around as Stiles stepped in front of us. “Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan”.

{One more chapter then I'm ending the book, but I will make another one, but I may wait until the show comes back on so it may be awhile.}