Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Star

“Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good” Lydia asked us “we're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter” I said. “Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter” Issac said as Allison went in the back and opened the back. “And again with the not helping” Styles said annoyed “did you bring it” Scott asked Allison.

Allison polled out the gun, holding the three tranquilizer's and putting them in her gun.

All of a sudden Styles cell phone rang and he answered it “it took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll” Styles asked talking to his dad. “I don't know, but listen to me there are traps all over those woods. Near the trails, probably near the car crash and Milia's dad is out there with a rifle. I want you to stay out of those woods, you got that? Stiles” Styles was silent and hung up.

“What is it” I asked him confused “It's the doll” Styles said “Stiles” Scott asked “It's the doll” Styles said again, still looking forword. All of a sudden we heard gunshots as Scott got on the motorcycle and started to ride in the woods towards the noise. “What” Styles called out as Isaac ran after him, Allison ran with him, and I ran after the. I was faster than them but just stayed behind them as Isaac ran faster and faster.

All of a sudden Isaac stopped as a trap got his leg and he screamed out in pain “Isaac” Alison said bending down to him “go after Scott” Allison said to me as I ran, trying to catch up to Scott.

Finally he came into view and I ran with him and saw in front of us Malia as we chased after her. “Scott, stopped” I called after him as all of a sudden he stopped on a huge rock and jumped, next to the car in front of Malia. I stood on top of the rock as Scott looked at Mailia as she growled at him and almost barked. Scott tried to howl but it didn’t do anything “come on Scott” I whispered as he dug down deep and howled.

Malia put her head down as Scott howled and I felt my eyes turn red for a minuet and felt strange, as I heard Isaac howl as well. Then all of a sudden Malia turned back into a human and I jumped off the rock and onto the ground, next to Scott. I looked at Malia as did Scott as we couldn’t believe what we were seeing. She was naked as I walked over and took my sweat shirt, laying it on her.

Scott called Styles dad and Styles. Malia looked up at me and looked into my eyes “Star”? I smiled “hey Malia” I said looking at her as the cops came and took her, getting her dress and left to take Malia back to her dad. Styles road with him as Allison and Isaac left and it was just Scott and me. “Told you, you could do it” I said to Scott as everyone left and I sat on the big rock.

“Ya, I just don't understand why she was so attach to that doll” Scott said as he leaned on the rock. “Maybe it was like flowers on a grave stone” Scott looked at me confused as I laughed at his face. “You know how sometimes people bring flowers to a crave stone to remember someone or honor them” I said as Scott shook his head. “Well maybe the doll was like flowers for a grave, to remember her and honor her” I said as Scott thought about it “ya it could be” I smiled and did a small laugh, looking foreword.

“Well I better get going” I said standing up “were are you going” Scott asked “well were did you think I staid, in the woods”? Scott laughed as I smiled “well you are staying then, right” “ya, I'm sorta attach to this town” I said as Scott laughed “well see ya around” “bye” I said. I had to go, mostly because I had a question for Deaton and needed answers right away.

I walked threw the woods as I felt like I had gotten cut on the arm as it hurt. I moved my jacket and didn't see anything there. That's wired. I walked to Deaton's and walked in the back room as he looked up from some papers. “I need to ask you a question” I said “sure, whats your question” “I need to know a few things on wolfs mating”. He looked at me confused “why” “because” I paused looking at the ground then back at him “I think I found mine”.