Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Star

I stood up and saw Stiles “Stiles, what are you doing here” I asked Stiles as he smiled and quick took Lydia and disappeared. “Lydia, Lydia” I called out as Peter ran after them leaving me alone. I walked round in the woods until I finally was at Scott's house and walked inside. “Scott” I called out but didn't hear anything “Scott” I called out again as I heard someone come down the stairs and there stood Scott.

“Star” Scott said running over to me as I fell to my knees “he took her” I said almost a whisper. “Who” Scott asked “the Gitsune, he took Lydia” I said as all of a sudden I felt fine, like nothing happened “hey you okay” Scott asked. “Is Stiles here” I asked Scott looking up at him “ya upstairs” Scott said confused “Scott I have to tell you something” I said in almost a whisper “what”. “The explosion at police station, Isabel was there, she was back in town, and when we were leaving I saw her, she was dead” I said not believing what I was saying.

Scott looked at me confused and shocked “are you sure” “yes I am” I said as Scott was silent “I have to see Stiles” I said looking at Scott as he was silent then nodded his head okay and took me upstairs. When I walked into Scott's room Stiles sat up and looked up at me and I smiled and sighed with relief “Stiles” I said “Star” he said with a smile as he hugged me and I hugged him back. Scott looked at us as we polled away “is she here” Stiles asked Scott. “Is who here” I asked Stiles and Scott “you'll see” Stiles said as Scott and I helped Stiles come down the stairs.

We stopped in the doorway “guys, we have to do this” Stiles said as Scott let go of Stiles and I walked up with Stiles to Kira's mom. “Do you recognize me” Kira's mom asked Stiles as he was silent “stop” Kira came running in the room “it's okay, I'm the one who asked her to come” Stiles said. “You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords” Kira said to Stiles and I “mom, don't do this to him” Kira said “it's already done”. All of a sudden those black spirits came and grabbed the back of Stile's and I's neck.

As quick as the dark spirits came they disappeared “look behind there ears” Kira's mom said as Lydia looked behind Stiles “it worked” Lydia said as Scott checked behind my ear. “Worked here too” Scott said “so, we're actually us” I asked everyone “yes” Kira's mom said.

Lydia

I looked around seeing that I was in a dark, small hallway with Stiles behind me talking to me. “Can you hear them, louder than usual, isn't it, well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here? What are the voices telling you, are they saying that Stiles is dying, he is, you know, he's dying” Stiles said as I ran down some stairs and went to a cage door. It wouldn't open “then what do you need me for, you think I can tell you something” I asked Stiles scared.

Stiles laughs at me “oh, I know you can” “I'm not telling you anything” I said to Stiles “you won't have to, you'll be screaming” Stiles whispered in my ear, standing behind me as all of a sudden I started to scream.

Stiles

“Go home, Sheriff, if anything comes up about Stiles, you know I'd call you in a second” Parrish said to my dad as he sat down in his chair, tired. “I'm not going anywhere” “well, neither am I since my shift doesn't end until dawn, you need a coffee”. “Aw, you're a good guy, Parrish, that's what they all said at your previous station, though no one could tell me exactly why you left” my dad asked Parrish. “Maybe I needed a change I don't really know, I guess I kind of felt drawn here and I knew there were openings. Do you know why there were openings”?

My dad was silent for a second as he put his head in his hands and looked at his desk “the statistics don't worry me” “they worry me” my dad quick said. “Well, then maybe you need to get some sleep, go home Sheriff” Parrish said and walked away as my dad sighed and stood up looking around for something. “Ah, if I could just find my keys” “in your coffee cup” I said as Star, Scott, and I stood in the doorway. My dad looked up at me surprised, “you always drop them in your empty cup” I said.

“Oh” was all my dad could saw as I do a small chuckle “hey, Dad” I said with a smile as my dad drops his jacket and walks over to me as I do him and we hug each other. “Is it over” my dad asked Scott and Star as Scott looked at Star then at my dad “not yet, not even close”.