Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Scott

“The couch, put him on the couch” I said as Deaton and Ethan placed Stiles on the couch while he was knocked out. “Hey I came as soon as I heard” Star said running in “guys, this is crazy, he needs to be in the hospital” My mom said “mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital” I said to her as Deaton checked Stiles's cut that went across his stomach. “It doesn't look like he's bleeding, I think he might even be healing” Deaton said a bit confused but more surprised.

“You mean healing like we heal” Star asked “that's good, right” I asked “for him, yes, us, I'm not so sure” Deaton said looking at us. “Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains” Ethan asked us as we stood in the living room. “I might have something more effective” Deaton said going in his bag and polled out a small bottle with liquid inside. “What will that do” my mom asked “it will paralyze him” Star said.

“How do you know” my mom asked Star “because, my father, when I died knew I would come back to life but he needed me to still be dead until he was far enough away so he gave me that to paralyze me”. Deaton put some of the liquid in Stiles's mouth, as it went down his throat Stiles's eyes flew up and went to get up but Star and I pinned him down to the couch. “Get them off, get them off of me” Stiles yelled as all of a sudden he started to relax and he slide back into the couch.

“Paralyzing me, nice touch” Stiles said as he looked at Aiden “you know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain, you didn't lose that talent, too, did you, oh I hope not, you're going to need it” Stiles said with a evil smile as Aiden looked at all of us. “Okay, I'll give a little hint, Ethan's at the school” Stiles said “go, just go, we'll take care of him” Star said to Aiden as he quick ran off.

“Oh, I hope he gets there in time, I like the twins, short tempers, homicidal compulsions, they're a lot more fun than they try to kill people” Stiles said with a laugh and a smile. “Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body, you got anything for his mouth” mom asked. “Yes, I do” Deaton brought out some duck tape and taped his mouth shut “good old duck tape, really does fix everything” Star said with a smile.

Star, Deaton, Lydia, and I walked into the kitchen while we left my mom with Stiles to clean his woon.

Malissa

I started to clean Stiles’s woon, as I did I heard a small whimper almost and looked up to see Stiles almost crying. “Stiles” I asked as he shook his head yes and I took off the duct tape from his mouth as he did a evil smile at me “really, Melissa, I shed one tear and that's all it takes, come on. You know you can’t act this way with Scott, I mean what would happen if he found out about Star, about how you almost killed her as a child. You were going to tell Scott, but then you realized that he would be to hurt and never want to speak to you again”. “This isn't you, Stiles” I said to him “it is now” Stiles said to me with a smile.

Star

“But the scroll said to change his body” Scott said to us as we stood around a table “that's if I translated it correctly. We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or a metaphor” Deaton said “and what if he doesn't want it? He's never asked to be a werewolf” I asked “what if it saves his life” Deaton said “what if it kills him, I've never done this before, I mean, what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something” Scott said trying not to freak out. “What if i do it” I said as everyone looked at me “you’ve never done this before, you’ve never even been bitten yourself” Deaton said to me.

“Ya but I’m a Alpha, the Alpha of Alphas, and I’m Deucalion’s daughter that has to count for something” I said. “It doesn’t matter who or what you are, you’ve never done this before” Scott said to me. “Listen the venom is not going to last long, something needs to be done sooner than later” Deaton said to us “I can try calling Derek again” I said “maybe we should call someone else” Lydia finally spoke and we all looked at her. “Really” I said a bit mad.