Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Star

I found out that Isabel was staying at a small hotel in town by herself, she never told Scott or anyone that she was coming. The next day I knew it was Devils day and it so happened to be the couches birthday today too. I knew that Scott and Styles were planing something and I had my own game to play with them.

Scott

“Get your ass down here now, we have a job to do” Styles said into the phone “dude, I'm already in bed and aren't we getting a little old for this”? “We do this for Coach” Styles said trying to convenes me to come “I thought we did this to Coach” “whatever, okay? You know he needs this, he lives for this stuff, he loves it” Styles said a si couldn't help but smile. “But it's the middle of the night” “which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three”.

I appeared behind him “two” I said as he quick turned around falling over when he saw my red eyes. “One” I heard someone whisper behind me and I quick jumped and saw Star standing there with a smile on her face “I hate you both” Styles said as I helped him up with a laugh.

Star

I drove myself to school and parked my car, getting out of my car and saw Scott. Scott was polling up and saw the twins drive up “you're back in school” Scott asked as I listened to them. “No, just to talk” “Oh” Scott said “that's kind of a change of pace for you guys” Issac said joining them “usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing”. “You need a pack. We need an Alpha” I decided to join “ya, lets us think about that, how about no” I said.

“Yeah” Issac said as the twins looked at me “you know we use to be friends” “ya and we are but that doesn't mean that we're going to adopt you or something” I said. “Absolutely not, that's hilarious though” Styles said leaning on Scott and did a small laugh. “You came to us for help. We helped” “you beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive” Styles said like it was oveous. “Why would I say yes” Scoot asked?

“We'd add strength, we'd make you more powerful, there's no reason to say no” “I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now” Issac said “I agree” I said “you want to try” one twin said as I pushed him back “don't start a fight that you know you will lose” I said and walked away as did everyone else except Scott.

“Sorry, but they don't trust you, and neither do I” we walked inside and headed to Scott's locker. “Hey, dude, good decision, buddy, good Alpha decision” Styles said to Scott while I leaned on the locker next to Scott and Styles on the other end. “I hope so” “don't let them get to you, if they love anything its making you rethink your choice” “exactly” Styles said pointing to me. Styles looked at Scott “what are you looking at” “me” Scott asked “no, Bambi, who do you think” I said like it was oveous.

“You looking at her” Styles said nodding over to Kira “her? who her” Scott asked looking at Kira. “her. Kira. You like her” Styles said “no, I mean yeah, yeah, she's okay, she's new” Scott said as I started to hit my head against the locker. “You might as well shoot me with a gun, Scott you like her” I said. “So” “so, ask her out” Styles said “now” “yes, now” I said.

“Right now” Scott asked looking back and forth at Styes and I “right now. Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an Alpha, you're the apex predator, everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants” Styles said “the hot girl” Scott asked confused “you are the hottest girl” Issac walked up to us “what” “I'm the hot girl” Scott said “Yes, you are” Issac said as I just stood there looking at them.

“Ya I'm gonna go” I said and walked away. Guys.