Chapter 25 - First Kiss

Start from the beginning

I wipe my hair, ruffling it and finally placing the towel on my shoulder as I throw my wet clothes into a plastic bag and placing the plastic bag into the sling-bag that Roman brought for the three of us. I stand back up straight, my back facing the entrance when I finally notice the amount of girls staring and giggling our way. 

"This is why I hate going to things like these." I say suddenly, causing Dom and Roman to look back at me. I nudge my head towards the group of giddy teenage girls. "Sooner or later, one of them is going to approach one of us."

Dom glances at them, swirling his tongue around the lollipop in his hand. "Relax. We can just tell them that we brought girls with us as well."

"Speaking of them, where are they?" Romans cuts in, looking between the two of us. 

Dom hums. "Rain texted me earlier saying that they're on the way. They took some time getting ready but they'll be here soon."

I smile in amusement. "You got her number? What did you do to her?"

"I managed to make her agree to this as our first date. I also got her number in the process." Dom grins proudly. "She's too hot and feisty. I just have to get her. Totally my type."

Roman chuckles. "That's so unlike you to get out of your comfort zone for a girl. Are you in love?"

"Probably." Roman and I gasp in surprise at his answer. Dom, the ladies man, is admitting that he's in love? The glint in his eyes definitely answered my question. He was. "Speaking of love, when the fuck are you going to take action, Law? Same goes for you as well, Rome."

Roman purses his lips and looks away. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Talk about what? Your obvious crush on Vern?"

"Shut up, man."

I chuckle, finding the whole thing amusing. "I find it quite hard to believe that the three of us would end up falling for the same set of best friends. Didn't we used to talk about this when we were kids?" I run my hand through my hair, looking up. "Its quite funny, to be honest."

"Yeah it is." Dom agrees. Then he suddenly glances to the entrance from the corner of his eye and smirks. "Speaking of a set of best friends."

I look at him, confused when I feel warm soft hands wrap around my waist and hug me from behind. A head pokes out from underneath my left arm and smiles at me. "Hey, Law! Sorry we're a bit late."

I find myself breathless as I stare back at the pair of brown eyes. I naturally smile widely. "Its okay. No harm done." I lace my fingers with hers and tug on her hand gently. "Now get out from hiding behind me, I want to see you, babe."

Ava rolls her eyes playfully before stepping out from behind me, still holding my hand. My jaw drops as I stood there mesmerized.

Ava's wearing a brown string bikini with a long dark brown cloth tied diagonally to her waist on the side to make a skirt. The skirt reaches her knees on the left side and goes diagonally up to a knot on the right of her waist, revealing the bikini underneath. She has her wavy dark brown hair down to mid-waist. To finish it off, she has a pink flower in her hair and a few simple bracelets on her wrists.

It suited her perfectly and her choice of fashion definitely matches her hair and eyes. She looked stunning and I can't believe she's my date. Suddenly, I remember how beautiful she looked in that red dress she wore to the dance last week.

She's beautiful no matter what she wears. 

She twirls around with a huge smile on her face. "Is it okay?" She asks expectantly, looking down at herself.