"Brothers?" Allison asked, tilting her head, staring in awe.

"Twins," both Lydia and Alex commented in sync as they watched the twins walk pass them.

ALEX sat behind the strawberry blonde seeing as she wanted to be as close to the window as possible.

She noticed the brunette from earlier — Allison – walk in. She looked around the room to find a seat to find none available except one that sat in front of a boy with tan skin and a crooked jaw.

"Is someone...?" She trailed off nervously as she looked down at the boy, pointing at the empty seat in front of him. Alex narrowed her eyes, leaning closer to figure out what was happening.

"No, no. No, it's all you, all yours. Uh, it's totally vacant," the boy stammered out as he looked from the girl to the seat, and then gestured to the seat. She gave him an awkward smile and sat down.

Alex heard a boy from her right groan which made her realize that he might know them two.

"Bad breakup?" She asked, her chin in the palm of her manicured hand, a smirk played on her lips as she looked at the boy. He was cute for a human. He was pale with honey colored eyes, his dark hair was up in a quiff, much like Stefan Salvatore's. He had moles scattered around his face which seemed to be outlining the stars or something. She doesn't think in her thousand years of living has she ever come across a boy that looked anything like the one that was in front of her.

"Wh–what?" He stuttered, pointing to her and then looked to Lydia who was looking at Alex with narrowed eyes. "Who? Me?"

Alex smirked and leaned forward, and could faintly hear the intake of breath he took.

"Them." She pointed to Allison and the crooked jaw boy. "Did they use to date?" She asked and he nodded his head, his eyes slightly wide.

"How do you know that?" Lydia asked, pointing her manicured finger at the blonde with narrowed eyes.

"It's obvious," Alex told her and then tilted her head as she looked at the boy and Allison. "You can see it in the way they look at each other. They still love each other, but yet, they are apart. Why is that?" She questioned, her lips forming a frown. She once had a boy that she had deeply loved and was with him for awhile. It was obviously a secret due to if Klaus found out, he would've murdered the poor boy. And yes, it had been Klaus who killed him.

"It's complicated," pretty eyes said as he looked between Lydia and the blonde, Lydia being the one who was analyzing her.

"Who are you?" Alex asked, tilting her head at the boy who perked at her interest.

"Stiles." He gave her a lopsided grin.

"Hmm. I like the name. It's unique," she commented, staring into his eyes, but for the first time in awhile, she wasn't tempted to compel.

"Y-you do?" He stuttered and she watched as his cheeks became flushed with a pink color. Her pupils dilated as she smelt the sweet scent of his blood.

"I do." She nodded her head and then stuck out her hand to him. "My name is Alexandria." He took her hand and she realized how soft they were. They were as if they hadn't handled anything but yet, the look in his eyes showed that he has seen things far more than a regular human should've.