"I'll give you a third one tonight." we both froze after realizing what I just said. Max's arms tightened even more around my waist and he let out a shaky breath, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Babe, just shut up!" he shook his head while laughing out loud.

"Max" I whined and covered my face in his chest.

"The two little lovebirds - ouch!", a teasing voice was heard and then, Alex stumbled out of the detention room and fell right in front of us.

"What the hell, Connor? Why did you push me?" Alex wailed while rubbing his bum.

"Then, why were you sneaking on these two?" Connor demanded and slapped the back of Alex's head.

"Stop it, bro! It hurts." Alex stood up and hid behind my back.

"Oh really? You're such a creep." Connor rolled his eyes and walked back in the detention room.

"Alex?" Max narrowed his eyes at him, well, it was directed to me too since Alex was covering behind me.

"Sis, save me from the devil, please." Alex faked a five year old voice and wounded his arms around my waist from behind.

"Alex!" Max deadpanned while eyeing Alex's arms.

"Alex, stop it!" I smiled sheepishly at Max while quickly shoving Alex's arms away.

"Connor!" Alex yelled out loud and rushed in the detention room.

"This guy, though!" Max huffed out loud and kissed my temple once he had his arms back around me.

"Hey! You guys can go." Connor grinned at Max and then, closed the door.

"What? Where? We have detention." I shook my head at Max who began pushing me gently towards the stairs.

"Chill! The teacher won't even know. He's always asleep." Max pointed out and smirked at my scared face.

"But -

"No buts" he chided jokingly while grabbing my right hand and rushing us upstairs. "Come on, we'll be late for our class." he added and walked down the hallway.

"But where are we going?" I asked while looking around.

"Our dancing classes." he uttered and winked at me.

"Our what? Y-You .... will dance?" I questioned him while trying my level best to keep the smile from showing up on my lips.

"Yeah. What's the problem with that? Wait .... are you laughing at me?" he frowned while studying my face suspiciously.

"Nope!" I shook my head negatively at him while biting my lower lip to hide the smile which was starting to show up on my face.

"Then, why are you biting your lips like that?" he pouted but then stole a quick kiss again.

"Can you even dance, Mr Badboy?" I grinned at him and when I saw his shocked face, I burst into laughter. I just couldn't hold it anymore. Freak!

"Hey! I can dance .... p-pretty well." he whined but his confused face said it all. The bad boy trying to dance... that will indeed be funny.

"Why did you even -

"No, don't even ask that question. I just needed to get some good grades, that's all." he shrugged and looked away.

"Sure!" I rolled my eyes at him and pushed the door opened.

"Since when did you start caring about your grades? That's -

"Just shut up." he glanced down while pushing me in the classroom lightly.

He was nervous. The bad boy and nervous. Wow! He just keeps on surprising me everyday.