Chapter 22 - Together In Azkaban

Chapter 22

Jordyn POV

Months passed and I refused to leave the Shrieking Shack except for once a week when Dumbledore would have a meeting with me about some random shit that truthfully, I don’t care about . What had happened earlier in the year had scared me half to death. (Probably even more than half). For awhile Sirius was really pissed off at me and left for a few weeks. During those few weeks I thought that I would die of loneliness. But he eventually came back. Crookshanks (the cat) had been doing a shitty job on getting Pettigrew of whom the only reason why I want to capture is because of Sirius. 

I’ve just given up.

Some days I wonder why I even did escape. Why I even talked to Sirius in the first place when he arrived in Azkaban. I would wonder what I was thinking when Sirius and I were planning to escape. Sirius escaped because he’s innocent and wanted to prove that. But me, I’ve killed hundreds, if not, thousands of people and deserve to rot in prison for the rest of my shitty life. “I should have been shot at birth.” I would think sometimes. But then I see Sirius and I remember what I’m here for. 

I love him. 

~*~

Today is Friday. The day that Dumbledore and I have our weekly meeting. I transform into a ferret and quickly make my way up to the castle. Once I reached the gargoyle guarding the Headmasters office I see Snape standing there waiting to let me in. 

After he noticed me he muttered the password, but not loud enough to for me to hear. The gargoyle moved out of the way and I scurried up the stairs where Dumbledore was standing holding the door open for me. Once I entered his office and heard the door shut I transformed into my human form and sat in my usual spot in front of his desk. 

Dumbledore took at seat. “So, what would you like to talk to me about today?” I asked relaxing into my chair.

Dumbledore just gave me a sorrowful look. So I gave him a look that said “What the fuck?” But it probably looked more like “The llamas are taking over the world and all I can do is have sex with ducks.”

He spoke up, “Your going to have to leave Hogwarts,” he told me.

“But whyyyyyyyy?” I whined like the child I am. 

“There’s something that I need you to find. Something that if you don’t find then the world will probably end,” explained Dumbles.

“But why me?” I asked him.

“You’re the only one able to find it.” I thought about it for a second before deciding what to say next.

“So if I do do it then what do I have to find?” I wondered aloud to him.

I saw a small smile appear on his face before answering, “A prophecy. Your prophecy.” I thought about it for what seemed like eternity. 

“Well if I have to then I guess I have to do it, right? I mean I wouldn’t want to be responsible for anymore deaths.” And with that Dumbledore chuckled a bit while I stayed completely serious. “When do I leave?” I asked him.

Dumbledore answered, “Tonight would be best. Try to get up here around eight pm. You may leave now.” I then opened the door and walked out of his office transforming into a ferret along the way. 

Now how am I going to explain all of this to Sirius?

~*~

I run down to the shrieking shack, my head polluted with thoughts on how I'm going to explain to Sirius. 

Once I get into the shack I find it to be empty. I search around but find no Sirius. I find a piece of blank parchment on the floor and conjure up a quill.  Getting the page soaked with tears I quickly write;

Dear Sirius,

I have to leave. It's not because of you, and it's not because of anything between us. Dumbledore says that it could possibly save the world form certain things that may happen in the future. I really hope to see you again. I hope that you find Pettigrew and turn him in. Prove to that damn ministry that you're innocent. If you ever get a chance to talk to the Weasley twins and possibly a girl names Savannah Price please tell them thank you for me and that I really enjoyed being their pet unicorn. If I ever see you again I hope to see you as a different man, as a free man. 

With Love, 

Lou

P.S. I really do love you Sirius Black.

~End of Book 1~

A/n AHHHHHHHHHHH! :'( I think I'm gunna cry! I can't believe I just finished this book!!! Sorry for short chapter but I didn't really have much planned for this chapter, just what happened. Now, book two should be up sometime soon. It's going to be called "Missing You" 

So yeah, thanks to all of you guys who stayed with me to the very end of this book. I really hope you'll continue reading throughout the rest of the series. 

Love you guys!!!

Comment, Vote, Fan <333

~Megan