Chapter 4 - Together In Azkaban

Dedicated to crazycassie151

"Why are you here?" I accidentally blurted out one day right after eating. I've been trying to keep my curiosity to myself but sometimes curiosity gets the best of you. 

"Hmmm?" I heard the familiar voice of Sirius Black ask.

"I mean, what did you do to get here. You don't have to answer me if you don't want to. I know that it might still be a touchy subject for you." I said quickly.

"Oh, no, no, it's fine." he said. "But I'm not really in here for something that did. More like something that someone else did. I'm innocent. I was convicted of the murder of thirteen muggles and Peter Pettigrew." he took a breath before continuing. "Everyone thinks that I'm a killer! And the worst part of it is that I didn't even get to get the chance of doing the actual killing that I had attempted to do!" okay, so now I'm just a bit confused. 

"So you were going to kill someone?" I asked. 

"Well ya, but that's just because he practically killed my best friend and his wife. Why don't I just start from the beginning?" he asked.

"Start it off and I will see if I already know it." I told him.

Sirius started, "Well, you know who James Potter and Lily Evans were, right?" he asked.

I nodded, but then I realized that he couldn't see me. "Yep." 

"Well a few days before I got in here they were," he seemed to clear his throat before continuing. "They were killed by Voldemort. After they were killed I knew that it was Peter that had sold them out to Voldemort so I," I cut him off. 

"Let me guess, you went out in search of Pettigrew to go and murder him as revenge but Pettigrew transformed and made it seem like you killed him? Am I right?" I asked pretty sure of myself. I've known Pettigrew since he became a Death Eater in his seventh year. About six months after I got my branding. Yes I know, I was in my third year!

"H-h-how did you know?" stuttered Sirius.

"Lets just say I was pretty close to 'his' type of people." 

A/n ok so first, I'm not sure if I put what year Jordyn became a Death Eater yet in this story or not. So I'm just gunna stick with her third year.  So ya, how bout this time the last one to comment before I upload gets a dedication :p Oh and I would LOVE it if someone made me a banner. The ones I make aren't the best, so how bout the person who makes be the best banner gets three dedications on any story of mine of their choice :D

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan