Chapter 20 - Together In Azkaban

Dedicated to; Icybear

Chapter 20

Jordyn's POV

About fifteen minutes after the twins left, Sev came back.

“What did Dumbles want?” I asked.

“That, is none of your business.” Sev replied, “So why did you come back?”

“I forgot my potions.” I told him, he nodded in response.

When he came back he put a cork on the top of each so they wouldn’t spill when I was bringing them back. “You always used to forget everything. I thought that that would have changed during the past few year. Guess not.” He said.

“Thanks” I said and started walking off.

“Oh and don’t go distracting my classes again!” he called. I chuckled, transformed (this time into my ferret form) and ran back to the shrieking shack.

~*~

I placed my paw onto the little ‘button’ thing on the whomping willow and as it froze I ran through the tunnel that lead into the shrieking shack. Once I entered it I saw Sirius trying to look angry. (It was an epic fail.)

“What’s your problem?” I asked. “Are you constipated?”

You could tell that he was trying not to laugh.

“I’m very mad at you missy,” he scolded.

“I’m very very sorry for what I have done,” I said in a sad voice. “But seriously Sirius, what HAVE I done?” I asked.

He let out a small laugh and then started talking, “You go out to the school so much that your going to get captured one time or another. I’ve heard some talk that there was a unicorn in one of the potions classes today. Please tell me that that isn’t true,” Sirius pleaded.

I put on an innocent face.

“It was you wasn’t it.” he said angrily.

“Sorry?” I said before turning into my cute little ferret form. Truthfully, I don’t think that ferrets are that cute, but apparently I’m a very cute ferret. I curled up into a little ball and gave him a very innocent look and just because I’m that amazing, he fell for it. He walked over by me and sat down. I then transformed into my human form.

“You’re such an ass.” he said jokingly.

“Yeah, I know.”

I woke up to Sirius repetitively poking my shoulder.

“What to you want?” I growled.

“What are these?” he asked holding up to two vials that Sev had given me.

“Some potions that I took from the school.” I lied. “One is a dreamless sleeping potion and the other is wolves bane. It’s supposed to help during transformations.” Sirius just nodded.

“Well I’m gunna go see my ‘owner’ up at the castle. Then I’ll go see how the cat is doing getting Pettigrew.” I half lied. Sirius nodded again and I headed out of the shack, this time transforming into my phoenix form, my least used form.

It was almost twilight so I decided to just get to the clearing in the forbidden forest.

I flew over the trees and soon found the clearing. Just as soon as I landed on the cold, damp, grass I transformed into my unicorn form since I only wanted the twins to know about that form and not the other two.