Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Together In Azkaban

Dedicated to rachelluvscows because she gave me the whole animagus idea. You will see what I mean once you read it.

Part 2

Chapter 11

Jordyn POV

Years have passed. I’ve been in here for a total of twelve years and three months. Our escape is planned to happen in less than six months. I had managed to get us two wands, of course not our own but still two wands. It was surpirisingly quite easy. The lady that works in the infirmary comes up, secretly, to check on my after my monthly transformations. (Apparently she believes that I have changed. She knows that I regret everything that I have done in my past. Unfortunately, she’s one of the only ones who does.) One time when she came up I had asked her if she knew where any of the wands were kept, and if she could get Sirius and I each one. She told me that she did but if she were to steal me and Sirius one that it might just in-danger her career. But she still agreed. 

So now, here I lay with my head resting on Sirius’s lap. Him running his hand through my dirty, greasy hair. I had come up with the plan to get out of this place. It’s quite simple but yet complicated in its own way. I’ve become an animagus. Three to be exact. Apparently I’m ‘special’ and I have three different personalities so I have three different patronesses, which leads to three different animagus forms. It’s a bit complicated but it’s true. I turn into a unicorn, a phoenix, and a ferret. All of them are white. But I guess that’s because my hair is just so blonde that it’s almost white. 

Sirius had been teaching me almost constantly. But we’re obviously taking a break right now. We would have been gone and out of here a few years ago if it wasn’t for my transformations every month. Right now I’m just starting the master transforming without a wand. Sometimes I like to freak Sirius out and transform randomly. Just like I’m about to do.

I transformed into my ferret form. Sirius jumped a bit before he started laughing. 

That’s something that I would do to get a laugh out of him. Lately he’s seemed depressed. I keep reminding him that we’ll be out of here in less than six months but it never helps. I’m starting to think that the dementors are starting to get to him.

I heard someone coming from down the hall. Nobody ever comes down here, except for the healer. “Oh shit.” I swore. “Someone’s coming.” I said practically running through the hole that connects the cell and into my own cell. The foot steps were getting closer and closer. I soon heard two male voices.

“I don’t think your going to want to go down there. One of those cells contains Jordyn Lewis... The werewolf.” said the first voice, emphasizing the word ‘werewolf’. 

The other voice responded, “It’s not full moon for another few weeks. She should be perfectly safe Minister.” I imediately took a liking to this guy. The two men soon came into view. One was rather pudgy. I assumed him to be the Minister of Magic. The other was quite tall and has fiery red hair. I’ve seen him before. I think his name is Arthur Weasley. 

“Why is there a hole between the two cells?” asked Arthur.

“Jordyn did it the first time she transformed, I think. All of the guards refuse to come up and get it fixed, plus she would just break it again the next month.” The Minister explained. Ya, um I don’t like him. 

Arthur must have stopped in front of Sirius’s cell becasue, 1) I couldn’t see him, and 2) he started to talk to him.

“Are you done with that?” asked Sirius. “I like to do the puzzles in them.”

“Oh yeah, sure you can have it. It must get pretty boring in there. Just sitting, doing nothing.” said Arthur. 

“Well I must be going,” said the Minister. “You can let yourself out, right Arthur?” 

“Yes Sir.” Arthur answered.

The Minister left and then Arthur came over to my cell. “You must get rather bored too, huh?” he asked.

“Sometimes, but this hole here,” I pointed to the hole. “allows me to be able to talk to someone.” I explained. Wow I shouldn’t be telling him this but he seems trustworthy.

“I don’t get how you haven’t gone insane yet. Just being in here gives me the chills.”

“Blame the Dementors. And I don’t really know, Sirius is still pretty sane too, well as sane as he could get.” I said. “I guess becoming a werewolf has changed me.” 

“I must be going.” he said and then walked off.

A/n CRAPPY CHAPTER! Or at least that's what I think. But I said that I would upload today. Ya so rachelluvscows gave me the whole three different animagus idea. She will be drawing the phoenix that she turns into. I will post the picture of her as a ferret and then for the next chapter I will post her Unicorn form. Then maybe after that she will have the drawing done :) Also It would be amazing if you guys read 'Confessions of a Harry Potter Freak' by TorieLynn13  It has a chapter with ME in it! CHAPTER 16! Oh yeah! Lol well I think that's it. Oh and just a reminder, I will be leaving for New York on Friday so next week there may not be many uploads but the uploads will be longer (hopefully) well I think that's it!

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan