Chapter 7 - Together In Azkaban

Dedicated to xXAskXHerXx

Jordyn's POV

It had been a few weeks since I last had an actual conversation with Sirius. I felt kind of guilty about the whole thing with making him figure out who I am, and not just coming clean like he had done. Sometimes I had wondered if he had figured out who I was and now refused to talk to me. 

Around nightfall, I heard someone walking up to me cell door. 'It was dinner time' I thought. The cell door opened and there, awaited a guard that was going to be taking me to dinner. I let him take me away. 

The big lunch hall door opened to revile the long Hogwarts like tables. Expecting nobody to be in there I sat down at my normal spot. 

"Owww" said a familiar voice. I had just sat on Sirius. I just sat there for a bit. "Aren't you gunna get up?" he asked rather rudely. 

I got up off of him and sat in the seat next to him. I created a wall between us with my hair so he wouldn't see who I was. 

We ate in silence for a few minutes. I had learned not to even taste the shit on a dusty tray food nor the water. Sirius spoke up.

"I haven't seen you around." He stated. In my head I was thinking, 'Of course you haven't seen me we've been locked up in different cells for eight months.' But then I realized that he hasn't heard my voice and he really, has no clue what I look like. Just like I haven't seen him yet, but I've got a feeling that I will in the next few minutes. "How long have you been here for?" he asked rather curiously. 

"Hmm lets see. Its probably been about eight months. But really you wouldn't know because you don't know because you haven't been talking to me." I snapped in a whisper. 

If I was looking at him his face would probably be rather surprised. "Lou?" he asked in a whisper.

"No shit." I whispered back. 

"I-I-I'm sorry. I just couldn't talk to you. T-they took me away for a while, a-and tortured me. It's really all too horrid to explain but the thing i-is that I'm not even sure if it was real. I can't even remember half of it." Sirius stuttered. 

I knew exactly what they had done. It was a curse that Voldemort had came up with. One of his originals actually. It made you sleep for anywhere from minutes to centuries at a time thinking that you were being tortured, but really it's just the spell messing with your brain. There were very few people that had known how to use it. Me included. I had used it a few times, and surprisingly had it used on me once when I was in my first year at Hogwarts, before I became a Death Eater but why would a Death Eater be up here when so far all we know is that it's just the two of us here. Unless, no, couldn't be. She, no, never mind, stupid idea. 

"Lou?" Sirius asked. Then I did something totally stupid. I turned my head to look at him, breaking the wall between us.

A/n hehe there you go! Chapter 7! Omg it's about to get REALLY good! Chapter 8 will be up soon :D probably in like another half an hour depending on how in to it I get. With this chapter I kept getting sidetracked so ya :D And I would like to thank all of you guys who have been commenting :D I wish I could dedicate to more than one person per chapter. So since I can't I will just be mentioning the first three people (besides me) who comment :D Can't promise that I will do it every chapter because I'm very forgetful and ya :D 

Oh and last night I went to see Titanic 3D, and call me heartless, but I didn't cry. So ya I think that is it :D Oh ya and sorry for the short ness. I just find it easier to write many short chapters than one big long 6 page chapter.

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan