Chapter 19 - Together In Azkaban

Jordyn POV

“Mr. Weasley, twenty-five points from Gryffindor for language, both of you get back to your seats.” snarled Sev. Whoops! I guess that he was having a class.

Just then the door opened and in came a small boy who looked to be in his first year. He had dirty blonde hair and big eyes. “P-professor Snape?” said the little boy. Sev turned to look at the boy letting him know that he was listening. “P-professor Dumbledore needs to s-speak with you I-immediately.” stuttered the boy. Sev nodded.

“Class dismissed.” said Sev walking out of the classroom. On his way out he motioned me to go into his office and wait. So I went into his office and transformed into my human form. I heard two gasps.

I swore under my breath and slowly turned around. Luckily I had just snuck into the shower in the school bathroom, the haunted one that no one uses, because if I hadn’t I would have looked like shit.

The boys were the twins that hugged me.

They looked like they were trying to say something.

“Please don’t say anything to anyone.” I pleaded.

“Why not?” they asked.

“Look,” I started. “Just meet me in the clearing in the forbidden forest tonight after dinner.” I said to them and with that, they left.

I really hope they don’t tell anyone.

Fred POV

George and I had just experienced something completely unexpected. We were both speechless which was something that rarely ever happened. Finally George spoke up.

“Do you think we should tell anyone?” he asked stopping to look at me.

It took me a bit to figure out an answer. “I don’t know. You’re the smart one. You’re the one who’s supposed to figure this stuff out.” Now that was an ingenious answer.

“You’re right. So George, what are we going to do?” he asked himself. “Well George, I think that we shouldn’t tell anyone about her because if we do she will probably go out and murder us.” George answered himself. This was nothing unusual. He would just be alone in a room and he would just start talking to himself.

“But should we go out in the forbidden forest with her?” he asked himself. Sometimes this could get quite confusing.

This time I answered. “Yeah! We should. It’s not like she has a wand. Don’t they take their wands once they go into Azkaban? I mean that would be an ultimate adventure, and a great story to tell our kids!” I exclaimed.

“And what makes you think that we’re ever gonna have kids? We could die before we even get out of Hogwarts. Anyways if either of us were to get married it would be me. I AM the hotter twin after all.” Said George.

“Oh not this again.” I complained. “I thought that we had already worked out that I’m the hotter twin.”

George just stuck his tongue out at me. “So are we going or not?” he asked.

“Yep.”

A/n I've realized how long my Authors Notes really are after re-reading all my story on my phone. So this is all I have to say, I'm sorry for not uploading for a few days. It's not very much like me. I will try to upload again tonight. Hope you liked it! And remember to commentI haven't been getting many comments lately and it makes me sad. Lets just say that once this story reaches the 100 comments mark I will upload a long chapter. Probably 6+ pages.

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan