Chapter 18 - Together In Azkaban

Dedicated to EllaBellaForEva  because she is my 150th fan!

Jordyn POV

Sev had left me alone in his office. He said that he would be getting me something that would help me through some of my problems. But really, what can help a 28 year old that has lived the past thirteen years in Azkaban because of being one of the best known murders in the world and also happens to be a werewolf?

He soon came back with a few vials of who knows what. He set them down on a table in front of me.

After a few seconds of pure silence I spoke up, “So what are those?” I asked.

“Well this one,” Sev said pointing to a shit-like liquid, “is wolvesbane. It should keep you calm during your transformations. Start taking it a few days before the full moon. Then you should just be able to transform and then lay down in a corner or whatever through out the full moons.” This brought a smile to my face. Sev then continued, “And this one is a dreamless sleep potion. So that you can actually get some good sleep.” he said but didn’t continue with the rest of the potions.

“What about the other three.” I said nodding towards the others.

“Oh, those are for my next class. Which should be coming in in about five minutes so if I were you I would get out of here.” he told me. I nodded and transformed into my unicorn form by accident. Once I realized it I turned back into a human. “It’s really hard to keep track of which is which sometimes.” I told Sev, who’s face looked hilarious, and with a laugh I turned into a ferret.

~*~

I hadn’t seen Draco for the rest of the day. I’m now laying down in my human form on the floor of the shrieking shack about to fall asleep.

I must have because I soon went into one of my dream flashbacks.

-Dream Flashback-

It must have been when I had first gotten in Azkaban. At my trial to be exact. I was being brought into the court room in the Ministry. The room was as full as possible just to make sure that I got in for life. There were even un-known Death Eaters. Like Malfoy and Sev and then some others. I was soon shoved into a very tight rounded cage with spike-like things sticking through the sides. If a moved just an inch then I would probably be a fresh shush kabob.

The judge said some things, and asked some questions. Some of which I didn’t answer.

“Are you willing to state any names?” asked the judge.

“No.” I answered.

“Why not?” she asked, getting a bit frustrated that I hadn’t been giving out any information.

“Because if I did, and if it did make it so I wouldn’t be in for life, then I would probably be killed once I get out of here. So really I might as well just rot in prison.” I told her with a smirk on my face. I really did like to watch the anger boiling up.

“Well if she doesn’t have anything else to defend herself with then I declare Jordyn Olivia Katherin Lucy Lewis guilty!” exclaimed the judge.

~End of Dream Flashback~

I awoke with a start.

“Dammit.” I swore rather loudly which woke up Sirius, who was sleeping in the corner as a dog.

“I’ll be right back.” I yelled to him running out of the shack towards Hogwarts,

“Remember to transform!” I heard Sirius yell from inside the shack. I had almost forgotten. I transformed and continued my run inside to the potions room.

I pushed the door open with my head and snuck in. Well at least that’s what I thought I was doing.

“Holy shit!” yelled a red haired boy who looked to be in his fifth year.

Then the boy next to him who looked exactly like him yelled out, “It’s a unicorn!” I was a bit confused. I started looking around to see where the unicorn was. Then the two boys came up and hugged me? Ummm, what the fuck?! The I realized it, I’m the unicorn! I changed into the wrong animal. But then why would these boys hug a unicorn.

A/n Is it a bad thing to be annoyed by most of your family? And then they wake me up at like 7 when they all know pretty damn well that I go to bed at like 2. Then they wonder why I'm always in such a bad mood. Oh and I haven't even started my story of random rants and stuff that happens in my life yet. I think that after this vacation I will have some pretty good stuff for it. I really hate being a teenager! It sucks! So yeah, this is chapter 18! It feels like yesterday that I was uploading chapter 2! This book is probably a little less or about half way over with. I have to get to thirty pages before I can determine how much longer I'm going to make it. Really, if it wasn't for Watty Awards this part would probably be around teh end of book 1 or the beginning of the sequel. But whatever. I would also like some more comments. Throughout all of the chapters that I have uploaded in the past day or two becasue of the long car rides, I have only gotten 1, yes 1 comment! I need more! Please.  So yeah. I will probably upload something tomorrow. OR the next day. Whenever I have some time. It's supposed to be like 85 tomorrow so I will probably be hanging outside and yeah. Oh and if any of you guys have or know of some good hp fan fictions then please either leave the links or titles in your comment(s) or PM them to me :)

So this Authors Note is soon going to be just as long as the actual story part of the chapter so I'm just gunna leave it there.

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan