Part 1 - Chapter 1 - Together In Azkaban

Part 1

Chapter 1

 "Do it! Do it now!" Demanded a very impatient Bellatrix Lestrange, “Kill them now!” She shrieked. I currently held my wand up at a small girl who was probably no older than five years old. My hand was shaking, 'Come on, Jordyn. You’ve done this plenty of times before. Just pluck up some of that Gryffindor courage and say those two words.’ I thought.

My eyes were starting to water but I would never let a tear fall. I had never wanted to be a Death Eater. I was always one of those kids that no body really knew, just that girl from potions. Nothing better. I had no friends, I was always considered socially awkward and ‘weird'. People always used to say that if I were at Hogwarts during the same time as the Marauders then I would fit in perfectly with them. But of course I had to be born almost 4 years after them.

My Hogwarts life sucked but my life outside of school was even worse. My father was very abusive and my mother was too much of a coward to stand up to him, no wonder she was a Hufflepuff. My father would drink, a lot. And whenever he was drunk he would beat the living day lights out of me. Whether it was magically or the 'Muggle Way', as my mother would call it. I guess that that was one of the reasons who I am today. 

On the day I became a death eater, I was given two choices: One, live and join the dark side, which unfortunately did not have any cookies, or two, die. 

That was when I was scared of death. I, myself was too much of a coward to die and have my stupid, pathetic life over with. 

After the first murder I committed, I realized that I liked doing. Something that let my anger out. It helped me relax. It helped me take my pain out on someone else and watch them suffer the way I did.

Almost a year after my branding, I was absolutely crazy, literally. I couldn’t go a week without going and murdering someone innocent, but I had learned to control my craving and now it's more of a chore than anything. I have to do it or there will be a consequences, but this consequence is much more severe than one that your mother would give you. 

“Hurry up you little brat!” Bella yelled at me. I don’t know why I can’t do this. I’ve killed hundreds of people but why not her. Why not a little five year old girl? I’m Undesirable Number 3 for crying out loud!  I look into her eyes and see something familiar. Lost in thought, I don’t even hear Bella yell at me to get out of here. All I hear is the ‘Crack’ of her disapparating off to who knows where and black smoke fading away after she is gone. I hear some banging coming from another room in the abandoned house. 

Looking over to the pile of 18 corpses on the other side of the room I realize what I am, a monster. I’m a monster that isn’t even 17 yet so she has no apparating license. 

Looking back to the girl I notice what she looks like. Her long brown hair is messy, her what used to be cute dress is tattered, and her face is stained with blood and tears. 

The door is knocked down. I hear someone shout a curse and next thing I know, I’m in front of a tall triangular building probably hundreds of floors high in the middle of a small island. There are five aurors pulling me into the building. A striped jumpsuit is thrown at me and I’m told I have one minute to change. 

I’m pushed into a small room with no windows. It's dark. The only light is coming from the crack below the door. I quickly put my jumpsuit over my clothes. Luckily it’s a bit big so it looks like I have nothing underneath. 

Almost as soon as I finished putting my jumpsuit on the door swung open and once again I was grabbed by fifteen men, practically dragged down a long hall way until I was pushed into a small cart. The cart kind of reminded me of the ones at Gringots, just instead of going underground they went straight up. 

The ride up took what seemed like forever, but we finally reached our destination. I think one of the aurors bit me. They think I look yummy. CAUSE IM TOO SEXY FOR THEM! I’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy yeah.

What is wrong with me? I’m being brought to jail for murder and I’m singing about how sexy I am. Wow, thats just how amazing I am. 

Anyways, the cart ride was rather long but once I was taken out of the cart I wished that I had still been in it. It was cold and eery. It felt as if I would never be happy again. 'Probably the dementors.' I thought. 

"Move your feet," growled one of the aurors. I glared at him but moved my feet forward so I was walking with them instead of them practically dragging me there. I was soon shoved into a dirty cell that was covered in spiders and rats. 

"Disgusting" I muttered under my breath. 

"Its what you criminals deserve." How did her hear me?! 

The cell door was slammed shut and I had a metal rectangular thing shoved in my hands. I looked up and smiled into the camera. Ha! I bet I'm the only Azkaban prisoner that smiled for their mugshot. As the Auror walked away I heard him mutter, "Smart ass."

"Hey! I heard that!" I yelled to him.

"No talking." snarled a dementor. Hmm I never knew that they could talk, strange.

A/n ok so there is the first chapter to the re written 'Together In Azkaban' Hope you like it. Sorry its a bit short. Its just that my fingers are starting to hurt. Also I know that the undesirable list is made by Umbridge in harry's fifth(?) year but its a fan fiction so I shall change it!

Comment, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan