Chapter 5 - Together In Azkaban

"I take it you were a Death Eater?" Sirius asked me.

"Unfortunately, yes. I did A LOT of things that I have regretted. A lot of things that I can't fix." I sadly told him. I really don't want him to know exactly what I'm in here for, but he'll probably find out eventually. 

"Don't say that. It's not like you were as bad as, lets say, my cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange. Or Voldemort, or even that girl Jordyn Lewis. Just the sound of that girls name makes me want to throw up. I mean, I met her a few times during school when she was in her, I think, second year. And what I saw of her in her third year was just disturbing. The way she looked at some people made me just want to punch her in the face every time I saw her. If only she were a guy. And she was pretty cute too. What a waste." Sirius muttered. There were no words to describe how I felt right now. He was talking about me.

"I think that she's worse than Voldemort. She became a Death Eater at age thirteen for crying out loud! She even killed her own parents!" Sirius exclaimed. Okay so that makes it sound a lot worse than what it sounded in my head. 

"Well maybe you don't know the whole story. Maybe her parents deserved it. Maybe they hurt her." I said just loud enough for Sirius to hear.

"Are you trying to say that you feel bad for her?! How could you feel bad for a worthless piece of shit like her?

"I heard that they finally caught her. She's in here somewhere now. I wonder where? Probably on the top floor. I guess you haven't really heard about her capture yet. About six months ago, so around when you got in here, she was caught trying to murder a little five year old girl. They said that when they found Jordyn she was CRYING! I didn't think that she did have feelings. Must of realized what she had become… A monster." I made a weird noise after Sirius had said that. I felt something rolling down my cheek. Was that a, no, couldn't be, I mean I almost never cry! I felt another, and soon my face was drenched in my silent tears. 

"So, lets get to know each other a bit." suggested Sirius, changing the subject since I didn't respond. 

I cleared my throat before saying, "Okay, yeah, sure." I was now wiping away the tears that were freezing to my dirt covered face. 

"How old are you?" Sirius asked. 

I quickly answered, "sixteen."

"Really, don't you think that that is a bit young to be a death eater?" Sirius asked me.

"Not when you've already been one for awhile." I was giving him hints to who I was. Maybe if he figured it out he wouldn't try to kill me. "Not when you were given a life or death choice. Not when you had a dad that abused you whenever you were home." I felt the anger bubbling up inside of me getting ready to come out in a big explosion of yelling. I gave all my energy into pushing it back down.

"Oh," said Sirius sadly.

"My turn." I said. "If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?" I asked.

Sirius responded by saying, "Thats simple. I would have gone back to before James and Lily had Harry and just killed Peter then and there." 

"Harsh much?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Ok so… hmmm… You know you've never told me your name?" Sirius said.

"There's a reason for that. A reason that may just make you want to kill me. If you really want to know just think about some of the things I've said, and some of the things that you have said. Just think about it Sirius. Think about it, and after you've figured it out please don't hate me." I said the last part too quiet for him to hear.

 A/n oh ya! Two chapters in one day! That's just how much I love you guys! Now please Comment, Comment, Comment! I really like this chapter. i'm not sure what you guys will think about it though!

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan

Hey it's socksandstripes i just edited this so yeah :P