Chapter 12 - Together In Azkaban

• Dedicated to To all of my wonderful readers. If it weren't for you guys I would never have go

A/n ok so first I would like to say that I said that I would put her unicorn form picture up on this chapter but I lied :) sorry you'll just have to wait for the next chapter!

After Arthur left, Sirius called me back over to his cell. "Look what I've got." he said with a huge grin plastered onto his face. 

"Yeah, so, it's just the daily prophet." I said in a bored tone. I was starting to wonder where he was going with this.

"Just the daily prophet?! We could use this to our advantage! It could help us plan our way out. I mean we can't just not plan what we're going to do once we get out of here. If we don't, we might get caught!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, so what does it say?" I asked. He passed the prophet over to me. On the front page was a picture with a rather big family. One of them being Arthur Weasley. It must be the Weasley's! I thought. My eyes ran over each family member, well at least until I came to a boy about the age of thirteen. He was holding a rather familiar rat. A rat of which had a missing toe. Pettigrew cut off his finger before he ran off and blamed Sirius for the murder of thirteen muggles and himself, Peter Pettigrew. I am ninety nine point nine percent sure that that is Peter. I've seen him transform enough to know that that's him. 

"Uhhh, Sirius?" I said getting his attention. His head snapped up.

"Huh?" he said in a bored tone.

"Come see this." I demanded.

He got up and walked over to me. I was pointing to the picture of Peter.

"Is that-" he began to ask.

"Yep. That bastard." I said angrily. 

"Well I think I know what I'm going to do once I get out of here," said an angry yet excited Sirius.

He didn't have to tell me, I already knew.

A/n Yeah yeah I know, super short chapter. I would give you permission to kill me but then you wouldn't get anymore uploads! The video to the side is the song that I listen to whenever I'm writing this story. It's the song from that Internet Explorer commercial. Off to the side is also the picture of the Weasley's in Egypt. Hoped you liked the chapter. But now I've got a science fair project to work on so I will write once the rest of my home work is done. :)

Comment, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan