Chapter 10 - Together In Azkaban

A/n ok so before I start the chapter I would just like to go over what has happened though out the last few chapters because to some, it might be a bit confusing. Sirius had a really bad torturous curse put on him in which they didn't let him go to dinner because of. Because of the curse he was sleeping, that is why Jordyn hadn't heard of him in a while. Then, they met at dinner in person for the first time in which Sirius figured out who Jordyn was. Then, Jordyn was taken away for a life threatening test that is used to weaken some of the stinger prisoners so that they don't escape. Jordyn is now a werewolf. 

Dedicated to… crazycassie151 

Sirius's POV

I did feel a bad that I had been talking about Lou the whole time that I was talking about Jordyn Lewis. But she deserves it, she was the one who went out and killed like a person a day. 

"Ouch! That fucking hurts!" I heard someone yell in the distance. The noise was getting closer and I soon realized who was yelling. It was Lou. I hadn't seen her in weeks and truthfully, I didn't want to.

In the little amount of light there was, I saw Lou being dragged back into her cell. I couldn't really see what she looked like but her voice sounded like shit. Her cell door opened, and then slammed shut. 

"Worthless werewolf. A humiliation to the wizarding kind she is." I heard one of the guards growl as he walked by me.

"What the hell are they talking about?" I thought to myself. 

Minutes after the guards had left I started to hear sobbing coming from the cell next to me. Normally I would ask what was wrong but right now I feel like being an ass so I'm just going to ignore her like a child would. After all she does always say that I act like a child. 

Lou sobbed throughout the night and into the next day. She seemed to sob quitter during the day though.

Weeks passed. The sobbing stopped. Me and Jordyn didn't talk anymore. I have to admit, I was getting a bit lonely knowing that she was there just not talking. And for some reason we didn't go down the the dinner hall anymore. Instead Jordyn and I were brought our foods which were quickly shoved into our cells and then the guards would practically run off. One day I heard one of them mutter something about 'Almost that time of the month' or something like that. The only good thing that came out of not going to the Dinner hall was that I didn't have to see my psychotic cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange. I didn't even think that it was possible for her to go even more crazy. And it's her fault that I got that stupid curse. As soon as I woke up I knew that she had casted it. Luckily she's on a whole different side of this floor.

One day, at nightfall, I heard screaming from the next cell over. Lou's cell. "What the hell is going on in there?" I asked myself. The screaming continued for a few minutes. Then realized that I remember that type of screaming from something or someone. But who?

There was some thrashing around in Lou's cell and then I realized what I knew it from. She's a werewolf. 

She must have been bitten when she was gone because its been quite a few months and I think I would know that there is a werewolf in the cell next to me a few times a month. 

Just in case, I turned into my animagus form. Thank merlin that I learned how to transform wandless a month or so before I got in here. 

About an hour later I heard a crack in the wall. I soon watched the wall collapse in front of my eyes. "This brings back old memories." I thought.

There in front of me stood a werewolf. This is one of the few times that I'm grateful that Moony is a werewolf. 

~*~

I spent the night fighting with the werewolf version of Lou. She really isn't that bad of a werewolf. She's more humanlike that Moony is during his transformations. I, myself had fun. And I didn't even get hurt, other than when she stepped on my wittle paw. And now, we have a big hole between our cells. DOUBLE CELL! Although it sucks that i have to share the cell with Lou.

~*~

Lou fell asleep in my cell that night. And when she awoke she looked like shit. 

When she realized that I was right next to her she immediately said, "I'm so sorry I didn't get to tell you who I was." I looked at her. That was the first time I had actually looked at her since, well, ever.

I must have been staring because she smack my arm. 

"You know, it's not polite to stare." She told me.

I snapped out of it, "Sorry, it's just your-" she cut me off.

"Yeah I know the scar." she said sadly.

"No, no, not the scar. Your eyes, their mesmerizing." I told her. After that there was a silence. But not that awkward, uncomfortable silence, but that nice, peaceful silence. 

Maybe I could get to know her. Maybe I could get over her past and think about the present and future. I am the one who said that you can always fix your past. Whether it's just by a little bit or by a lot.

~*~

A few months had passed since our cells had been combined. There aren't any guards that come b us. Food just magically appears on our trays. Me and Lou are talking again and after you get over her past she's a really nice girl. I've now been in here for eight months while Lou has been in for fourteen almost fifteen months. 

Bellatrix has reached the maximum amount of insaneness that is possible. And me and Lou have the best times during full moons. But of course we just guess about when the full moons are since there aren't any windows where you could actually see all of the moon. 

"Sirius?" Lou asked one night. I had my arm wrapped around her to keep her warm. 

"Yes?" I answer.

"You do know that I have another layer of clothing on under my jumpsuit. The clothes that I got here with on. Right?" I slapped her.

"Then you should be the one keeping me warm," I told her jokingly and taking my arm off of her. She picked my arm back up and put it around her.

"I didn't say that I wanted you to take your arm off of me." she said laughing. I laughed too. I swear we are the only ones in here who can actually laugh without it being caused by being crazy. "Okay that wasn't what I was going to originally ask."

"Go on." I told her. She hesitated a bit before replying.

"Could you teach me how to become an animagus?" she asked, well that took me by surprise.

"Sure I guess if you can get a wand." I said. 

"Good because I think I know how to get one, and I have an amazing idea on how to get out of here." she whispered while smirking.

A/n Oh yeah! Longer chapter! So how was it!? I liked it! Although I like most of the chapters I write. And also I dedicated this chapter to crazycassie151 because she gave me the idea of the whole werewolf breaking down the wall thing. Now this is all I will be plodding tonight because I have school tomorrow. I also can't upload at school anymore because wattpad got blocked for when we r at school :( but I will use pages to write :)

ALSO! I will be leaving for New York on Friday. I will bring my laptop and write on pages so there won't be many uploads because of WiFi but the chapters will be longer because it's a 8 to 14 hour drive (depending on traffic). We will be stopping at a hotel in New Hampshire which has WiFi so I will upload there :D I will upload as much as I can cause I'm really into this book and I really want to get further into it :D So ya I think that that is it. This is also the end of Part 1. Now onto Part 2! I think that there will either be 4 or 5 parts to this book :) and AGAIN and for the last time, Happy Easter.

COMMENT, Vote, Fan <3

~Megan