𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

' 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ALEXANDRIA is an Original.

Yes, that means that she is over a thousand years old. And yes, that means she has been through hell and back.

Alexandria used to be a happy kid, you know, before all the terrible stuff started happening to her. Starting at the age of three, she was abused by her father. Her older brother was no different. She never understood what she did to make her own father hate you. She always tried to make her father happy, but everything she did, just made him hate her more and more. Klaus, her older brother tried protecting her, so did her other siblings. She was the youngest out of them all, well, other than Henrik.

A day before her birthday, Klaus came up with an idea. He decided that he wanted to watch the men turn into beasts. Into Werewolves. He drug Henrik with him since Alexandria was scared to death by them.

In the morning, only Klaus came back alive. Henrik was dead and wasn't coming back. The witches couldn't do anything about it so her mother and father took matters into their own hands. They turned them into beasts, only they were worse than the wolves.

They had to survive on the blood of humans. The daylight was an issue, they couldn't enter homes without being invited in, they wouldn't age, a plant called vervain hurt them, they could he killed by wooden stakes to the heart. Lucky for them, they could only be killed by a certain type of wood, the white oak. Their father, Michael burned it down.

Klaus and Alexandria made a mistake one night.

They killed someone and it triggered something in them. Something dark.

They were half Wolf.

So, their mother, Ester, made a spell and made sure to keep that part of them locked away. They would have to find four things to be able to unlock it. A witch to do a spell, a werewolf, a vampire and a Petrova doppelgänger.

Her life was taken from her and her whole world was shattered.

They wen't through hell with their siblings just to break this curse. They gained people and they lost people along the way.

It took them hundred and hundreds of years to break the spell their mother put on them, but they did and they were turned into something so powerful.

They were turned into hybrids.

Part vampire and part werewolf.

Alexandria decided that it was best for her to go off on her own, so she did and she ended up in a little town named Beacon Hills. What is in store for the immortal hybrid who only wanted love?

◌。୨❀ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ❀୨。◌ █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘈 𝘔𝘐𝘒𝘈𝘌𝘓𝘚𝘖𝘕

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘚

𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 & 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

- 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮.

- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌, 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮, 𝘦𝘵𝘤. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬.