tjue

I woke up to two strong arms wrapped around me tightly. Apparently we had shifted in our sleep, so Chris was now spooning me. Noticing he wasn't awake yet, I grabbed my phone.

Elle: hei. i was wondering if
i can bring a boy to america
in spring break?

I placed my phone down again and turned around in Chris's arms. I stared at him for a while, taking in all of his features. His messy brown hair — that needed a cut desperately, although he wouldn't admit that — covered a part of his face. I let my index finger caress his face and got the strands out of his face. His brown eyes were closed, his long lashes touching his cheeks softly. His nose was nuzzled into the pillow and his lips formed a small smile while he slept. I smiled at his appearance and kissed his cheek.

"Morning," his voice then sounded while he stretched himself out. God his morning voice was hot. I smiled at him and laughed through my nose.

"Good morning," I whispered, letting my fingers trace from his forehead to his eyelid, causing him to open his eyes. He kissed my nose softly, causing me to giggle. He then wrapped his arms around me even tighter and buried his head into my neck.

"Hmm, you smell good," he mumbled, sniffing up my scent. I lifted his chin with my finger and smiled. He smiled back and I pressed my lips onto his. I then got a text back.

Dad: sure! i'll book him a ticket
right now, as a matter of fact. i'd
love to meet your boyfriend.

I sighed a sigh of happiness, if that made sense, and locked my phone, letting my hands run through Chris's hair. "You're allowed to come to America," I smiled, "my dad's booking you a plane ticket right now."

Chris looked up at me surprisedly, "that's great! I've always wanted to go to America."

"It's still about two weeks until we get to go, though," I sighed, "I mean, that's so long." Chris nodded. "You better not hook up with American chicks while you're there," I joked, shoving his shoulder lightly.

Chris chuckled, "I wouldn't dare."

I shoved my face into his hair, sniffing the scent of his shampoo. We laid like that for a while, not saying anything and just enjoying each other's presence. Then I shifted and held myself up by resting on my right elbow, "it's your turn to make breakfast."

Chris groaned and put his hands on his face, not wanting to get up. "Okay," he gave in after a while, "but don't expect anything that's actually tasty. I'm still a horrible cook."

I laughed softly at his pre-apology, cupping his cheek with my hand, "I'm sure you can make me some cereal."

"Yeah," he agreed, yawning, "stay here. I'll be right back." I let myself fall back into the fluffy white pillows, pulling the sheets up a bit higher. I picked up my phone and saw that I got a text from Nadine.

Nadine: dad just asked me if
i ALSO wanted to bring a guy???

Nadine: what does he mean by
also?? are you bringing anyone?

Nadine: is it Chris?

Elle: it is, actually.

Elle: i'm sorry if i shouldn't have
asked him.. i wouldn't blame you if
you're upset with me right now.

Nadine: are you kidding me?

Nadine: this is great!!!! the
fact that he wants to come &
meet dad and all that stuff says
a lot.

Elle: says a lot about what?

Nadine: about his intentions
with you, dummy. i bet he
wouldn't have agreed to come
with you if he didn't want
anything from you but your puss.

Elle: you and mom both disgust me

Nadine: we try :))

I shook my head and locked my phone, thinking about what Nadine had said. She was right, if all he wanted from me was sex, he probably wouldn't agree to come to America with me if he could spend his entire spring break partying.

"Milady," I suddenly heard, making my head shoot up to look at Chris. He was standing in the doorway with a bowl of cereal and a glass of water. I chuckled as I motioned for him to come over. I took the food from his hands and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, chef," I mumbled before putting a spoon full of cereal in my mouth. He set the glass of water down on the side-table, walking over to his own side and plopping down next to me. He grabbed the spoon from my hands and stuffed one full of cereal into his own mouth. I looked at him with disbelief, "you did not just.."

Chris laughed wholeheartedly, "looks like I just did," he shrugged, pecking my cheek before stuffing another bite into his mouth.