en

I walked onto Nissen's courtyard exitedly. "This is going to be so much fun," I smiled at Noora.

Noora laughed, "calm down, you sound like a first year." She stuck her hands in the pockets of her long coat and cuddled herself, fighting against the cold.

"Well, I am. And so are you, so I don't really see the problem here," I shrugged. Noora just rolled her eyes at my comment. She and I had been friends for the longest time, even when she moved to Madrid for a year and I picked a different high school we always stayed in contact with each other.

"I've been going to this school for half a year and I don't want to feel the need to be ashamed of you, so keep it down," were Noora's final words before arriving at the benches where her friends were. I transferred to Nissen after winter break, because my other school was shit.

"Hei," I smiled at the group. I spotted Sana and hugged her, seeing we'd met already and I really liked her.

Sana smiled at me as she pulled back from the hug, "welcome to Nissen."

"Thanks," I said before turning to the rest of the group, "I'm Roxelle, but most people just call me Elle."

"Chris," a girl with brown hair stepped forward first, offering me a rather firm handshake, "nice to meet you." I smiled at her and nodded in response.

"I'm Eva," a girl with auburn hair introduced herself, "and this is Vilde." My head turned towards a petite, blonde girl with a huge smile on her face.

"Hei!" she exclaimed, "it's so nice to finally meet you, we've heard so much," she took my hand in both of hers as some sort of sweet gesture and continued to ramble, "we are in a Russ Buss, would you like to join us?"

"Vilde, calm down, you're going to scare the poor girl off," Noora sighed at her friend. I laughed softly.

"It's alright. I would love to join your buss, Vilde. Thanks for offering me that, it's very sweet," I accepted.

"Yay!" Vilde exclaimed, hugging me in excitement. She released but held her hands on my shoulders as she spoke, "I feel like we're going to be such good friends!" She smiled at me once more before the bell rang.

"Well, I should go. I still need to pick up my schedule and stuff," I waved at the girls and Noora showed me the way to the main office.

"Are you nervous?" she asked, grabbing my wrist in the process. I just let out a laugh and shook my head no. We arrived at the office not long after that. There was a guy talking to the principal and another guy waiting on one of the chairs. Noora recognized him and walked up to him. "Hallå," she smiled. The boy looked up and smiled back at her.

"Hei, Noora," he stood up and hugged her. "I haven't seen you all over break, where have you been?"

Noora shrugged, "at home, mostly. Been to a couple of parties but that's about it." Then she turned to me, "Elle, this is Isak. He's my friend. Isak, Elle. She just transferred here."

"Hei," I shook the blonde boy's hand he stuck out to me and smiled. He was cute.

"Do you need to pick up your schedule?" Isak asked, now letting go of my hand. I nodded. "Well, good luck," he smiled before he walked over to the desk, seeing it was free now. Noora and I waited a couple minutes before Isak was done. We stood up and I walked up to the desk.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my schedule. Roxelle Julie Jensen," I spoke. The lady behind the desk nodded and started searching trough the computer that was put up on her desk. She clicked on print and looked back up at me. As she was about to pick up the piece of paper from the printer, she waved at someone behind me.

"Christoffer, come in please," I turned around to see the boy — that had already stepped past the door on his way to what I think was class — turn around. I turned back to the lady who gave me my schedule.

"Thanks," I said as I turned around and walked towards the door. There, I was greeted with one handsome face. The guy, Christoffer, smirked and winked at me after checking me out. I put a grossed out look on my face as I pushed past him, dragging Noora with me.

"You were late again," I heard the faint voice of the lady behind me as I walked away from the office.

I turned to Noora as she walked me to my first class. "So, that Isak guy.. he's cute," I trailed off. Noora just laughed.

"He's also gay. I mean, he hasn't come out yet, but I have my assumptions," she explained.

I nodded, "oh."

We arrived at my first class, English. "I'm going to leave you here," Noora smiled, "but Sana's in this class, so you can sit next to her. I told her to keep you a seat." I smiled back at Noora and hugged her, before walking into the classroom. As promised, Sana kept a seat free for me, and I sat down next to her. We talked a bit until class started and then paid attention to whatever the teacher had to say.